What's new

Cigarking motherload added packs. Anyone tried?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I saw cigarking.com doing some interesting deals. Fuente, Padron, illusione, etc motherload sampler packs. Looks like they don’t tell you which ones you are getting and sometimes not even how many. But seems like an interesting deal. Anyone purchased these? Does it turn out to be a great deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I saw cigarking.com doing some interesting deals. Fuente, Padron, illusione, etc motherlode sampler packs. Looks like they don’t tell you which ones you are getting and sometimes not even how many. But seems like an interesting deal. Anyone purchased these? Does it turn out to be a great deal? Could benefit from a iso thread maybe

I only bet when I am in las Vegas. Probably get 4 or 5 good ones and the rest things they can't move. Hate to say it not all sales techniques benifits the consumer

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I saw cigarking.com doing some interesting deals. Fuente, Padron, illusione, etc motherload sampler packs. Looks like they don’t tell you which ones you are getting and sometimes not even how many. But seems like an interesting deal. Anyone purchased these? Does it turn out to be a great deal?

I've seen photos of the Roma motherload. It seemed worth it. A nice selection of all the lines/sizes, with a sabortooth.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I only bet when I am in las Vegas. Probably get 4 or 5 good ones and the rest things they can't move. Hate to say it not all sales techniques benifits the consumer
A few months ago I bit on the Fuente ML deal. Iirc, there were 15 cigars. About 6 or 7 were keepers, 4 OX, 1or 2 Don Carlos, and a Hemingway Classic Natural. I don’t remember the rest but pretty sure a couple Chateaus and Curly Heads were in the mix. At any rate, for the $150 that it cost, it just wasn’t worth it. Complete satisfaction guarantee so I returned it.

Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
cigarking has great costumer service - at least they used to. A good B&M in Scottsdale, AZ too. A dear member, Oneaday used a portion of their warehouse wall as his long-term humidor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good rule of thumb, if they are bundling a bunch of sticks and claiming it is a great value but they keep the details a secret, then they are betting on you being too lazy or apathetic to return or complain when you discover it's not such a good deal. They're usually trying to unload some slower-moving stock by bundling in a few nicer sticks. That being said, I've ordered stuff from that vendor in the past and never had any issues with them, I just won't touch those mystery type deals.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My uncle did the Davidoff deal. It was ok, some nice cigars but mostly stuff smaller then corona and seemed not worth it to me. Cigarking does have awesome customer service though and their top end COM is nice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I grabbed the Padron Motherload a week or so before Thanksgiving and was actually pretty happy with it. I paid $99.95 shipped and total retail was closer to $200. 1 - 1926, 5- assorted 1964 Anniversaries, and 5 or 6 - x000’s… It was a gamble dropping a c-note on unknown sticks, but I’d probably do it again.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My experience aside, I saw a ton of dudes post their Fuente Motherloads and it was nothing close to the same value as the Padron kit. One person reported contacting CK customer service and was told that it should have included at least one Opus, but blah blah someone screwed up etc. They made it right for him but that doesn’t explain how everyone else’s Fuente boxes were lacking as well.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man that is good stuff on the Padron motherload!! I’ll have to give that one a try! Thanks for sharing!