What's new

Cigars and Significant Others

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How many of you have significant others that enjoy your passion for cigars with you? Or do you use your vice to get away from the spouse? I have friends whose wives smoke when they drink, but it’s more for show vs. enjoyment.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If its outside, no problem. She used to not mind me smoking in the house but after a recent surgery, I'm keeping it outside or at a shop/lounge. G1

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My wife smokes flavored cigars, and occasionally real ones. She enjoys it, just not to the same extent that I do.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My wife enjoys the smell of cigars, but hasnt tried smoking any. Lucked out so far cquse that means I only have to finance my own vice. :p

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I bought my girlfriend a box of cigars 2 years ago, and it's still half full, and I think she's handed out half of those. It works, I don't need to share the hobby. When we left work a few minutes ago, she asked if I was going to have a smoke on the drive home, and even cut and lit the cigar for me while I drove. I occasionally hand her a cigar to help define a flavor for me. She knows enough of the hobby to talk it, and has even helped my friends pick out cigars.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
My wife has informed me that, as soon as she gives birth to our second child, she wants to smoke one with me... I had the humi open the other day while I was trying to pick something out. As she walked by she moaned "Damn, that smells GOOOOOOOOD!"

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My wife loves the Java and Rocky Patel Sungrown. She only smokes them occassionaly and doesnt mind the smell too much. I am a lucky man, most of my friends significant others hate when my friends smoke.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
My wife is allergic to smoke so sometimes even the smell of it on my clothes causes problems for her. I buy Febreeze by the gallon and do my own laundry (after smoking) which keeps her happy. When momma is happy she lets me smoke so I am happy.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Nope. She hates "the stink", but I like 'em and so that's okay with her. She'll sit out with the group when we're smoking outside and playing cards or something. One time she even tried a cigar, but it was a DPG Blue and...well...that's not the cigar to start off with :laugh:.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The girlfriend will try it out if I have a good smelling stick, otherwise, she doesn't like being down wind when I smoke. More time for me. Haha.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Girlfriend doesn't smoke but (thankfully) she grew up with her dad smoking so she doesn't mind when I smoke inside as long as I crack a window so it doesn't get too smokey.

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Mine hates most of the cigars I smoke but will sit outside with me if I fire up the pipe. She knows if I grab a cigar it's me time and will leave me alone lol.

jbizzle

jb
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I feel pretty fortunate. I have never heard one negative word. She will smoke one occassionally but none since she stole my 03 cojonu at an Outlaw event a while back hehe. She is more knowledgable that people at some shops I been in.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Mine does not smoke ...let's me but does not understand the time element...
That's funny, because my wife thinks all cigars take 2hrs or more. It's kinda nice, because if I want to take my time, I can. And if I come back inside before that, she's pleasantly surprised. Win, win!