What's new

Cigars and Sushi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im going out tonight for sushi, and i would like to have a cigar after the meal. Would you go with something heavy or mild? I dont really like mild cigars, so any thoughts on what i should take?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
depends on the sushi. i'm thinking complexity but not power. curivari, la riqueza, cabeguan, epc new wave.

or, pair it with the drinks afterward.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'd say a complex medium bodied cigar like a Cab Guapo or Nestor Miranda Special Selection would be a great follow up.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
2 things: 1. Sushi is actually the way the rice is prepared, not raw fish, that is called sheshimi (sp?) and 2. I never waste a good cigar by nawing on it like a cow chewing its cud.

Hahahaha, yup sushi is the sticky vinegar rice. Its Really not hard to make at home either.
You can buy the rice and vinegar at most grocery stores. The best sashimi I've ever had was right on the tuna charter. nothing like slices of tuna that you literally just pulled from the ocean.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha, yup sushi is the sticky vinegar rice. Its Really not hard to make at home either.
You can buy the rice and vinegar at most grocery stores. The best sashimi I've ever had was right on the tuna charter. nothing like slices of tuna that you literally just pulled from the ocean.
I work at a hybrid striped bass farm and i've had a few thin slices of the bass sashimi style and it is delicious even without the rice.