What's new

cigars and youtube

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question do any of you guys watch and or subscribe to any of the cigar youtube channels? I recently started a channel and I do have some content on cigars and such. But actually I post more about other things. My question is do any of you guys actually watch or tune in to any of the cigar videos out there. If so what are you looking to see or hear. I checked my demographic for my channel and its primarily 20-34 year olds that look at my videos. I am 47 so it made me wonder. I would suspect the cigar smoking demographic would probably skew 30's and up. I would also think that most guys my age are not frequent youtube watchers but of course I could be wrong. Just interested to know your thoughts.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My nephew (31) just started smoking cigars and he gets all his information about cigars from chat groups and videos. Personally I prefer to read a review or if it is a video it must be short and to the point. I'd follow a poster if they include a short written review in the comments section giving me the option of watching a longer video. My second option would be to scan through the video and read screen pops of tasting notes or content.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I liked the kid who used to do the reviews in his Jeep just because they were entertaining to watch, but he quit a long time ago.

Don’t like most of the big YouTube cigar channels. I’ve stopped just shy of starting a “stuff Tim said” thread, but here is my favorite just for kicks. He posts a vid 3 months ago admitting he just learned it was legal to bring cc’s into the USA like it’s breaking news... and then 2 months later the law gets changed. :)

Womp womp

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read reviews on line( like here) but when I started I watched Youtube for cut and light videos and "new to the hobby" videos they were real informative ! and that lead me here :giggle:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I watch a Cigar Obsession review once in a while. He gets some obscure sticks that I am too lazy to find on my own. He doesn't numerically score the cigars he reviews, which is a relief.