What's new

cigars by the box you always have on hand

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a couple of regular production cigars that I always buy by the box and always have on hand...

Caldwell LLTK, and BWS Green Hornet. I have been buying these two for years.

Anyone else have favorite boxes they never tire of?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As far as affordable, enjoyable and available Padron 2000, Oliva Series V, Oliva Connecticut, I smoke these weekly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tatuaje miami regios, and based on the last box of rass i got, probably will keep those on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Green Hornets are awesome, though I haven't bought a box in a while. I always keep the Killer Bee Petit Corona in hand and the C&A Aerial Corona Gorda, though unfortunately looks like those are no more.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oliva Series V Melanio, CLE Azabache, Hemingway Short Story, Various Drew Estate Samplers and 8-10 of whatever I rolled 2 mo earlier. Variety comes from what I roll and a few Monthly clubs, Privada (plus farm rolled).

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If we are talking NC only. Oliva V Melanio in both natural and maduro boxes of 10. I can grab them off Monster for $50 shipped with BOTL code. Tatuje Verocu #5 cab of 50.

There are multiple CC boxes that I will always have on hand.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Crowned Heads Four Kicks when they can be had for under $90 a box from CB. They’re one of the few non Cubans I still buy regularly

I smoked one of these last week for the first time in probably 3 or 4 years and it was great. I used to buy them pretty regularly and found it digging through some random singles. It used to be my go to early in the day cigar. I need to grab 5-10 of them. Or hell maybe a box at the price you say they can be had.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Illusione Epernay Le Petit, and Illusione Fume D' Amour Lagunas are the two most consistent in my humidor. Always have a box handy. Due for a new box of the Lagunas soon. Cohiba Siglo 1 are consistent as well as H.Upmann Mag46.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Mostly just small format stuff as that’s what I go through the fastest.

Parti shorts
RASCC
HUHC
MMC

I always have short smokes on hand too - for years it was NC Punch and Hoyo, then I got into CC’s and my list of “never run out of these” has been growing ever since

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Dave!!

back in the day, i always had the AF short story on hand. Now, it's the h upmann mag 46. Or is it the Boli RC. Or the scdlh el principe. Or maybe it's the punch punch. Or the PSD4, yeah; all the above!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I always have short smokes on hand too - for years it was NC Punch and Hoyo, then I got into CC’s and my list of “never run out of these” has been growing ever since
Yeah man! So many great, inexpensive short smoke options on the dark side.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Rose of Texas has held a spot in my humidor for years, but since it isn't sold online and the cigar fests were all canceled I'm down to about 5 sticks.