What's new

Cigars for Raffle

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to put together a small travel humidor, probably 5er size, add a cheap cutter and 5 cigars. This is going to be used to help raise money for someone going through a second battle with cancer. I'm looking for suggestions for cigars to put in it. Was thinking, perdomo champains, or some Olivia O, gulp..acids. Just trying to put some milder cigars in it that can be enjoyed by most anyone that won't break the bank.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I'm not sure there will be many cigar smokers there, if any. I want to try to put something there that wouldnt underappreciated, yet enjoyable by a casual smoker. I know a few people that smoke acids, that's why I mentioned those.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ohhhh i thought it was for us to bid on at first. Ya something mild would be thw way to go then. Best of luck to you and your friend. Post a site if there is one..

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I don't know if putting Acids in the same case with non-flavored cigars is a good idea.
100% correct with this post. NEVER put infused cigars in with non-infused cigars. If you're looking for stuff that a non-smoker might be interested in trying, my suggestion is go mild.

Oliva G, Fuente Green band, My Father CT....anything with a CT wrapper, montecristo, Perdomo Lot 23, etc.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Id go with a few different $5 sticks, maybe a buenaventura, ladc robusto, tatuaje tattoo, lot 23 and charter oak connecticut. Some lighter, some heavier, some common, some unusual