What's new

Cigars for your sons/daughters.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My son is 4 and like most little boys he is very fascinated with everything Dad does. He’s really into looking at my cigars because of the bands. I’m wanting to set aside a couple of cigars in hopes that one day when he’s of age he will still be interested and we can share a smoke together. Just wondering who else is doing this or has done this for their kids and what did you guys set aside to be your first cigar together?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Lots of BOTL's I know picked up cigars from their child(ren)'s respective birth year(s). For me, I couldn't source or find something "special" enough that interested me from my kid's respective birth years...so I just picked up things I enjoyed for each of my children, and smoke 1 a year until they are 20. I don't overtly smoke cigars in front of them, but they do say they like the smell of cigars...so hopefully as they get older the smell will always remind them of me. Mind you I have 3 little ladies so I couldn't say if they would want to share their birthday smoke with me...but if they did I'd smoke 19 and they can have the 20th lol

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have a box from the month/year of each kid’s birth. Started smoking them when they turned 6, will keep that up each year around their birthday until they’re 18, at which point they can smoke with me for birthdays 18-21. They get the remaining fiver. If my girls decide they don’t want to smoke cigars, their eventual husband will get some fantastic aged Cubans on their wedding day. If that doesn’t pan out, I’ll smoke ‘em myself! :)