What's new

Cigars Friendly Bars

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Beverly Hills, CA:
http://www.buenavistacigarclub.com/

Just an up date - Went by this place on Monday. The owner Rigo was great. He spent some time with us sharing stories of him working in the tobacco fields as a child in Cuba. He discussed the plant and the different leafs. He even broke out visuals. The club looks a bit like a Alaska Fishing Lodge on the inside. The club has an excellent Scotch selection including Macallan Fine Oak 30yr for $140 a glass. I expected the cigar prices to be outrageous but the prices were fair considering it was a bar. I selected the Casa Magna Robusto for $11.99. I pay around $9.00 for that smoke at my B&M out here in Cali (around $7.00 when I go back to Texas).
We watched a little Monday Night Football and had an overall excellent time. I would recommend this cool little cigar bar if your ever in the Hills of Beverly.

sloth

5_toed
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lincoln, NE
http://www.jakescigarsandspirits.com/

Originally an off-premise liquor/tobacco store, now has a full bar in the front. It is just a block south of the UNL campus. (8-10 blocks from Memorial Stadium) I just checked the place out last weekend. Has a respectable collection of whiskey/scotch, rum, et al. Also has a small but nice collection of mirco brews on tap and they are willing to offer "shots" of the beer to sample for free. On one of the walls a sign reads, "Cigar and pipe smoking allowed. No cigarette smoking". Which, btw, is Nebraska state law.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Fullerton, CA
http://8eightyeight.net/

8Eightyeight Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge
118 W. Wilshire Ave. Fullerton, CA 92832.

It is a membership only club, so you have to go to their website and print out a FREE day pass good for a group of four.

The cigar selection is not the best and it is overpriced, so I buy a cheapy from them and then smoked my own in the back room.

They have big leather lounge chairs in front of a wall of flat screens, pool tables and poker tables.

This is a full bar w/ nice selection of beer and scotch.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Atlanta, GA

Highland Cigar Co
www.highlandcigar.com
245 N Highland Avenue Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30307-1912
(404) 477-2415

Highland is a great cigar bar in Atlanta, nice selection of Scotches and rums. They have a small humi on site but cigar prices are high - and they'll admit it - they are going more for the bar sales. No cutting fee though if you buy a drink.

Not to hijack the thread here, but a buddy of mine just recently launched www.cigarfriendly.us and it's a great resource to find cigar-friendly locations all across the US.

sloth

5_toed
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Omaha, Nebraska

Ravenite Cigar Bar

144th & West Center Road By Old Chicago
(Actually by Gamers in the same build as Old Chicago, but more importantly my favorite place for sushi in Omaha is on the other side of the building, Sushi Japan)

This bar just opened up just a little over two weeks ago. I had the luck of driving by and noticing it on the very day that it opened. The bar has a very nice scotch selection.... cigars? The selection can get better (I already told them about Tatuaje and Don Pepin, a friend even gave the guy a Tatuaje Red label to try. I felt like a cigar rep... Pete you readin' this?) It does have some Rocky Patel, some CAO, and the usual Al-Sue-Dis and General brands. The first day they open they gave away free Olivia Series G, so that was a nice touch. Tom Becka of KFAB radio has been there both times I have checked it out. (He has been doing radio spots for them as well.)

BTW, the manager... :blushlove The place could just have a bunch of wooden crates with a humidor full of un-humidified dutchmasters and baby raccoons... with her charm, she would make it work. :yes:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have to go to Washington D.C. in April. I looked up some cigar friendly bars. Anyone know any of these?

Capital Grille 601 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC (202) 737-6200

Capitol Lounge 229-231 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC (202) 547-2098

City Club 555 Thirteenth Street NW
Washington, DC (202) 347-0818

Metropolitan Club 1700 H Street NW
Washington, DC (202) 835-2500

Ozio 1835 K Street NW
Washington, DC (202) 822-6000

Roma Restaurant 3419 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC (202) 363-6611