What's new

Cigars International shipping times

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all, and good morning.

Thanks to a couple brethren on here, I found some sticks I’ve been wanting on Cigars International, that I cannot find anywhere else. Has anybody purchased from them recently?. Any knowledge to share?
Cheers!

Jackson

Last edited:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
figure 21 days, and be delighted if it is sooner.
they offer tracking currently so you can watch the show...........

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hello all, and good morning.

Thanks to a couple brethren on here, I found some sticks I’ve been wanting on Cigars International, that I cannot find anywhere else. Has anybody purchased from them recently?. Any knowledge to share?
Cheers!

Jackson
I stopped ordering from them 3 years ago. It was taking 4 days for them to just send a shipping confirmation. Then another 7 days for it to show up.
I was getting orders from other companies that were taking 3 days from placing the order to receiving, so goodbye CI. :cautious:(n)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
This post after the edit(s) make me chuckle, there is a thread that exists for questions and info on the *international*:bag: version of "cigars international" :whistle:

Edit for relevance: They are a stand up place, figure at least two weeks for shipping post-covid. prices tend to change rapidly these days so If you see something grab it before it goes up.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Glad we could give you a chuckle for answering his simple question. I won't make that mistake again.
Not sure when you first read, this became cigars international. Not really about CI, hence the chuckle. I would agree on the CI observations though, JR is also not the greatest at shipping/info in a timely manner. Granted we are all used to SBC and the next minute shipping lol.

Capn_Jackson

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Not sure when you first read, this became cigars international. Not really about CI, hence the chuckle. I would agree on the CI observations though, JR is also not the greatest at shipping/info in a timely manner. Granted we are all used to SBC and the next minute shipping lol.
highsierrasmokin', he's correct. I changed the name of the original post, and the vendor about whom I was inquiring, for "editorial purposes," so the confusion is on me. CigarGavin is responding to the question I had originally posted. My mistake, for posting things in the morning before coffee, that I shouldn't post, and then editing them. But look... I made a fun Sunday morning game for EVERYONE!!! Thread of the day, right here! Anyway, I'm glad to have both your input on Cigars International. I tend to stick with Famous Smoke Shop, and will probably do so if I can help it. Usually very fast shipping!
Cheers!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I'm curious and too lazy to look deep for it but if we talk about NCs from "international" vendors are we violating forum rules? The ban is on Cuban's, not the vendor themselves is it not?
I thought the discussion of a place that allows to procure things that are currently "forbidden in the states" was no-no outside of a particular designated area. But within the last few days that place was mentioned in relation to the NC's available and its still up.

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
highsierrasmokin', he's correct. I changed the name of the original post, and the vendor about whom I was inquiring, for "editorial purposes," so the confusion is on me. CigarGavin is responding to the question I had originally posted. My mistake, for posting things in the morning before coffee, that I shouldn't post, and then editing them. But look... I made a fun Sunday morning game for EVERYONE!!! Thread of the day, right here! Anyway, I'm glad to have both your input on Cigars International. I tend to stick with Famous Smoke Shop, and will probably do so if I can help it. Usually very fast shipping!
Cheers!
Famous, Atlantic and Cfed have all been great every through covid. No probs at all. Typically all 3 day waits and a couple 5 day waits. Much better than 10 I was experiencing with CI.
And yes, your title is confusing. I would have understood "International Shipping Times". Its all good brother.

Last edited:

Capn_Jackson

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Famous, Atlantic and Cfed have all been great every through covid. No probs at all. Typically all 3 day waits and a couple 5 day waits. Much better than 10 I was experiencing with CI.
And yes, your title is confusing. Its good brother.
I’ve never used Atlantic, but that’s good to know. I see some deals there occasionally that look enticing.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And yes, your title is confusing. I would have understood "International Shipping Times". Its all good brother.
In the original post he asked about a specific foreign based company's shipping times/delays. He was not looking for general information about international shipping. He was ordering NCs and didn't think it violated forum rules mentioning the company name. Several posts into the thread they decided to edit the name of the company out of the thread. hence the confusion. Cigars International originally had nothing to do with the thread :ROFLMAO:

Capn_Jackson

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
In the original post he asked about a specific foreign based company's shipping times/delays. He was not looking for general information about international shipping. He was ordering NCs and didn't think it violated forum rules mentioning the company name. Several posts into the thread they decided to edit the name of the company out of the thread. hence the confusion. Cigars International originally had nothing to do with the thread :ROFLMAO:
Correct, haha!

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm so confused at this point.
Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go smoke a cigar and ponder life. ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Hey @Capn_Jackson, if you're looking for information on shipping times from "international" vendors you may want to check out this thread.

(10) Are shipments taking extra long nowadays? | Page 4 | BOTL Brothers of the Leaf Cigar Forums

Otherwise feel free to PM me if you have any other more specific questions.
I had quoted his post and answered with my recent experience with the particular overseas vendor, but edited it when he edited the op since I quoted him

I friggin' LOVE cigars