What's new

Cigars International shipping times

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
So glad this post is still causing trouble a week later, hahaha
Yeah, it is a little humorous to read.

Will likely devolve into a full blown, random post, bs thread soon as it already started some.lol

A little surprised the mods haven't shitcanned it or at least edited the original topic description to not still be mentioning a forbidden vendor...

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I went to Texas and bought a crap load of Tequila and wine. I ran into Kendal Jenner at a cigar bar north of Houston and she bought me a drink!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went to Texas and bought a crap load of Tequila and wine. I ran into Kendal Jenner at a cigar bar north of Houston and she bought me a drink!
Nice.
Can't stand tequila or wine when I still drank, but whatever you like is what you should drink/smoke regardless of any reviews or opinions of others.

Kendal Jenner is a serious little hottie for sure.

You must be one seriously handsome man for her to buy you a drink. That's awesome.

And fwiw, i hate Houston. Have been there a few days at a time, 3 times for my work with oilfield service companies, and always went in July and the heat and humidity was as bad as Florida or worse, and Houston is just WAY too big for my liking. Was always glad when it was time to return to small town Wyoming.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
humidity in florida??? nah....
Lol.
Sure was plenty of it when I was in Pensacola for school in the navy.

5 mile formation runs in no padding boots, through the sandy beach, when its 95 degrees and 99% humidity at 6am sucks.

Hated the weather there and was ecstatic when I got my orders to lovely San Diego.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I ran into a bottle of bourbon last night. Ran right through that sucker. Kendall was not there, this time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ran into a bottle of bourbon last night. Ran right through that sucker. Kendall was not there, this time.
Lol. Must have been pretty hammered after drinking a whole bottle.

I was a beer drinker back when I still drank, but I would easily crush a 24 pack.

Quit drinking about 8 years ago and it isn't allowed here anyway.

Honestly don't miss it at all. Dont ever even think about it at all anymore.

I friggin' LOVE cigars