What's new

Cigars People Would Be Surprised that You Enjoy

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I don't post the really bad stuff and most of the good stuff I get to enjoy is courtesy of this amazing community. I really don't like paying more than $2 per cigar.
Hahahaha, I'm with you. I'm cheap by necessity. My goal the last few months has been to try to find the very best of the cheapest.... ;) Had some luck, but I'm continually drawn to the better offerings..... :/

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I found some JR cigars in the bottom of my humidor that were just over a year old and they were a big surprise. I bought a bundle right after that to start the resting period for those. Maybe this doesn't count if I can't smoke em until August 2018....they were Dominican Montecristo alternatives.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing value here, I use to get them for yard work/ messing around in the garage but they are a staple now. Smoking $5 + sticks every day got expensive and these do the trick, made by J.C. Newman

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Is a yard gar a step up from a dog rocket?

Some of the cigars you guys refer to as Yard Gars I would consider expensive.
This thread is less about "Yard Gar's" and more about cigars that people would be surprised that you like. That can include "Yard Gars" and "Dog Rockets" but it could also include brands that people bash. For example, I do not like Rocky Patel cigars - at all. BUT, I did like the RP Old World Reserve cigar.

As far as money goes, it's all relative to one's own expendable income.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Is a yard gar a step up from a dog rocket?

Some of the cigars you guys refer to as Yard Gars I would consider expensive.
Yes. Dog rockets are what you dislike or rather not smoke, yard gars are decent to pretty good but relatively cheap (relative to a person's budget or preferences) but not something you're particularly proud of or save to savor.