What's new

Cigars & Security

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
After getting my three cigars (see other thread) I went over to the concert I was in the City for. Well the woman tries to tell my g/f that I can't bring the cigars in because they are for rolling blunts :pimp1::smokingbo:smokingme(I had thrown them in her purse). I said Miss, I am not breaking apart these premium cigars to roll blunts, I am bringing them inside. She then said fine but you have to hold them (I have no idea why but I agreed). :dunno: I put the cigars back in the purse after I walked through the door. :angerFU:

It gave me a good laugh for the night. :hysterica

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I know, and they were in cello and in a cigar baggie from the shop. She probably just didn't know any better.

It's not like the had plastic tips on the end....

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
this thread reminds me of the time i got pulled over for "display of power" (of which i was innocent, by the way) and the cop wanted to search my truck.
i said, "sure officer. i left all my dope at home today"
he didnt seem too impressed by that one. but anyway, he found my three fingered case, opened it up, and found one cigar. (it was either a la gloria cubana, or an empress of cuba. i cant remember which.) first he tried to get me to admit it was a blunt. but since it didnt smell like pot, he then tried to arrest me for contra band, since the band on the cigar said "cuba" on it.
nothing ever came of it. but to this day i can still see the look on his face when he saw that cigar and thought it was weed......

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow that's some crazy stuff. It's amazing sometimes how little people know about our hobby considering it's as large as it is.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is funny, I also had that happen to me at a bar. i just wanted to enjoy one on there out door patio. So I hopped the rail afterwards and grabbed my cigars.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
derek said:
That is funny, I also had that happen to me at a bar. i just wanted to enjoy one on there out door patio. So I hopped the rail afterwards and grabbed my cigars.
At a bar?? How did that story go??

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We went to this new bar that open up on the river by us which is owned by some one I used to bounce for. The crowd was late 20's to early 40's so I thought no problem I can go in and enjoy a smoke.

So we get to the door and they say they have to search us. I thought it was funny cause it wasn't the type of bar to get searched at (i have boucned a lot of rough bars and this place was not taht type). So the female bouncer searched my fiance and then the male bouncer goes to search me and asks what is in my pocket. I said my cigar case. Asked what I was gonna do with those, I said umm smoke them. Then the question. You sure your not gonna role a blunt out on the patio? I laughed and asked do you ask all balded, heavly tattooed guys that question. He said I could not bring them in and if didn't like it I could go home.

I told him they were in cello and not phillies. The last thing I planned on doing was cutting them up and smoking weed in them. He said he didn't care.

I went put them in the car and came back in. Wasn't in the mood to deal with his stupidity.

Got a beer and a glass of tequila. Hopped the railling and went to my car, got my cigars and light one up.

Then the owner came over, started talking to me about how I was doing and cigars (which we used to always talk about). I asked him if he wanted to sit and have one. Which he did. I then proceed to tell him the story about his bouncer. He made the bouncer get on stage and apologize to me or he would of been let go. (helps to be friends with the owner)

(think that was my longest post ever)

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I can top that. I had a cop confiscate a bbf from me at the rosebowl. it wasn't lit. just sticking out of my shirt pocket. fuckin' bastard.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
GuyMcBeerdrinker said:
I can top that. I had a cop confiscate a bbf from me at the rosebowl. it wasn't lit. just sticking out of my shirt pocket. fuckin' bastard.
Oh shit if he only knew how much it was worth :bigeyes: :cryloud:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
GuyMcBeerdrinker said:
On what basis?