What's new

Cigars that turned you green

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never actually hurled from a gar, but the first third of the tat Avion got me close. I got my father in law a 2007 Don carlos anniversary and he smoked it in about 30 minutes with only a bottle of red wine in his stomach... It turned into a pretty tough night for him

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have gotten a little nausea on one cigar but it was a long time ago and I don't recall what it was. I also know two people that got messed up on a cigar and quit smoking cigars after that.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Fuente Fuente Opus X Reserva D'Chateau . The first one I had didn't seem to hurt me. After I learned to retrohale and smoked one, I about died....The next one I had did the same thing to me. Have a couple more in the humi, and I'm afraid to even go there. Also, Ashton ESG 24.....it was nasty, AND it made me puke. I had to take a shower to "get it off me". I swore I'd never smoke another cigar after that one, but.....it didn't take. I did tread lightly for a little while after that incident.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
[/QUOTE]Also my first uf13 had me nauseas[/QUOTE]

Me too… the first UF13 I had made me never want another Liga. That thought was fixed 2 days later by a nice Dirty Rat.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why, but there is one, and only one, vitola of the Oliva Serie V that has kicked my ass almost every time I've smoked it. All the other vitolas I can frigging chain smoke, but the Special Figurado for some reason affects me hard. I ended up stashing the rest of the box and haven't smoked on in about 2 years. Hopefully when I finally break them out again they'll have toned down some, cause I liked them other than the ass kicking. LOL

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Fausto. I haven't revisited them because of it. Think I might have to now...
+100

Fausto used to kick me square in the nads all the time... I love em.. But it took me going through a half dozen or so before I learned to give them the respect they command... Always after a heavy meal... Always with a little bit of candy/sugar on hand.. Only when fully hydrated.. And only in the smaller vitola...

Otherwise I'm spinning like a top before I'm halfway into the second third...

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
el rico habano. when they first came out, maybe when EPC was still in miami before the general days. i was awfully new, and kinda surprised i found one, in retrospect. shit laid me low. funny thing, i was graciously gifted one last year, a '97? still tried to tackle me, even at that age! (many thanks on that one, sir!) i keep thinking about picking up a box of current production, just to cross train. o)

also huge +1 to LFD, a lot of their lines can sneak up and strangle you. and my first opus X A size was the only cigar i had to take a break on; set it down for about half an hour to get a sammich and some OJ. also rest my neck, as you canNOT just hold an A in your maw for the entirety without some strain!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoked a padron 80th yesterday morning on an empty stomach and ate the nub. And then dropped to my knees.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any full bodied cigar on an empty tummy can have this effect which is why I eat like a condemned man before my cigar is to be smoked.