What's new

Cincinnati Herf House of Cigars.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Alright everybody it's time for another Cincinnati Herf! Had an absolute blast last time around, and want to get together again. For the most part I am totally flexible on dates but figure a week or more out is best so it gives people a chance to clear their schedules. So ill strike first and say how about Thursday July 30th @ House of Cigar's. Again totally flexible. Let's hear it!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Around what time do you think? I would like to join, but can't confirm yet. Thursday for me is difficult.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Just catching up on this... If in town I will be there and I can put a text out to Sean when the day is finalized. With my work schedule other than a weekend it would most likely be up in the air until that day sadly.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For me, Tuesday or Wednesday is best, but don't let me sway the vote. Depending on the time, I think I could Thursday as well.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Following. I'd love to try and come but I work a wonky always changing schedule so it would be the day of that I would know for sure. If I have the time though I'd like to meet a few of ya for sure.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had an appointment on Thursday, the 30th, but it just got cancelled, so I can make that day. Wednesday's don't work for me for the next couple. All other days work, except next Monday, my 50th birthday and I like you guys, but not THAT much:)

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Alright everyone it looks like we are back to the original date Thursday July 30th @ house of cigars. i will be getting there around 5:00 as I can tear off early from work. For those who have never been to house of cigars. Use of the lounge is free they just ask that you buy at least 1 cigar. BYOB whatever you like outside food and drinks are allowed. Hope everyone can make it.

House of cigars
4010 Hauck rd
Sharonville, OH 45214