What's new

Circa 1978 H Upmann Naturals

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0

This old ass cigar was a gift from Kurtdesign1 and was the perfect cigar to smoke in celebration of finishing my deck. Totally smooth and ultra refined. I was able to exhale as much of the smoke as I wanted through my nose without any irritation it was so smooth. Just simply an excellent cigar!

Thank you so much Craig! :thumbsup:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
It was predominantly straight tobacco with hints of Montecristo coffee and the sweet H Upmann spice, for lack of a better term. Everthing but the tobacco flavor, like Punch Punch, was very very subtle and just kinda of floating in the background.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I love the straight forward Upmann taste and these are some of the best that I've had. The 1999 Upmann Lonsdales are very good readily available (Ravi) alternative to the Naturals.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
wasch_24 said:
It was predominantly straight tobacco with hints of Montecristo coffee and the sweet H Upmann spice, for lack of a better term. Everthing but the tobacco flavor, like Punch Punch, was very very subtle and just kinda of floating in the background.

sooooooo.... was it good? :dunno: :grin:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
wasch_24 said:
This old ass cigar was a gift from Kurtdesign1 and was the perfect cigar to smoke in celebration of finishing my deck. Totally smooth and ultra refined. I was able to exhale as much of the smoke as I wanted through my nose without any irritation it was so smooth. Just simply an excellent cigar!

Thank you so much Craig! :thumbsup:
Yes it was. :wink:

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Buckwheat said:
I love the straight forward Upmann taste and these are some of the best that I've had. The 1999 Upmann Lonsdales are very good readily available (Ravi) alternative to the Naturals.
Hmmm. I don't have any H. Upmann boxes yet and was thinking about making Mag 46's my next box purchase. I might have to think about changing that to Lonsdales. Or maybe both!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
windowrx said:
Hmmm. I don't have any H. Upmann boxes yet and was thinking about making Mag 46's my next box purchase. I might have to think about changing that to Lonsdales. Or maybe both!
Don't let the 1999 scare you (i.e. pluged & low quality smokes). I've smoked almost a full box of these (I've still got two left) without one problem. Great smokes!!! The Mags are also some of my favorites; just different from the Lonsdales or the Naturals.

Get both!!!

Christofer

Helluva Habano Herfer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I got a box of 10 of those also...mine taste like Rice Krispy Treats!? (Seriously)

I guess I'm just not a 1970's H. Upmann Naturals kinda guy :)

Chris