What's new

Classic Rock

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKyzyjfyuPU"]YouTube- Led Zeppelin- Black Dog[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTXR6WkikE"]YouTube- Led Zeppelin Misty Mountain Hop[/ame]

.......Zeppelin

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Ill second that. Listen to it weekly.
"Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East" was one of the first albums I ever bought with my hard-earned money as a kid. I used to blast that on my stereo. I'm sure that our neighbors got sick of hearing, "Okay, The Allman Brothers Band"...then it slides into that great opening riff. 40 years later and I still can't hear that without going into air guitar mode!!!

Neighbors were sick of hearing The Doobie Brothers' "Long Train Runnin" too, as that one got a lot of airplay at my house...those were fun times!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
"Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East" was one of the first albums I ever bought with my hard-earned money as a kid. I used to blast that on my stereo. I'm sure that our neighbors got sick of hearing, "Okay, The Allman Brothers Band"...then it slides into that great opening riff. 40 years later and I still can't hear that without going into air guitar mode!!!

Neighbors were sick of hearing The Doobie Brothers' "Long Train Runnin" too, as that one got a lot of airplay at my house...those were fun times!
fillmore east album...in my car and love to blast it ridin' the harley!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pink Floyd - Sheep
Led Zep - The Rover

I can't get enough Floyd lately. Going to spark up a ERDM CS tonight, light a fire, do some grilling with some Saucerful of Secrets playing in the background. Life is good!

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haha, why just one?

Pink Floyd, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Allman Brothers, The Beatles, The Who, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Simon & Garfunkel are some of my favorites.

Songs - Too many to name, I can always copy and paste my iTunes, though... haha

Just to be fair... Pink Floyd - Childhood's End
:thumbsup: pluse CCR, Three Dog Night, Stevy Ray Van(spelling), Moody Blues, Duby Brothers, on and on and on.