What's new

Classic WTF moment.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just had to laugh because driving out here is like watching a figure 8 race. Seriously there are 5 way intersections with no traffic control lights. Total free for all. Lol. One night my driver decided to take a short cut. I swear it was a sidewalk running through an apartment complex. People driving down the wrong side of the road. The horn is used like a turn signal. Hey! Beep! I'm going that way. Maybe.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just had to laugh because driving out here is like watching a figure 8 race. Seriously there are 5 way intersections with no traffic control lights. Total free for all. Lol. One night my driver decided to take a short cut. I swear it was a sidewalk running through an apartment complex. People driving down the wrong side of the road. The horn is used like a turn signal. Hey! Beep! I'm going that way. Maybe.
Sounds like some Mad Max stuff right there. Or Magoo.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Once, coming out of work, there was this guy in his Ferrari. Cool! A Ferrari !!

Then he tried to start the car. Wouldn't start. He was there for at least five minutes, trying to start his Ferrari. I was pissing myself at the sight.

That was my own wtf moment
I had a similar moment at the gun shop one day. This pretentious jerk in a three piece suit was in there "educating" the counter clerk on the proper .380 for carrying in a three piece suit. (Which he happened to be wearing.) He went outside and climbed in to a Lambo. It wouldn't start. I could see him out there on the cell phone pacing around.

I was leaving as the AAA guy told him, "Yeah its a dead battery partner. Hear it happens a lot on these 'cause they take so long gettin' here. You shoulda bought a Porsche."

I thought I would die laughing.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had another WTF moment when I went outside today.

Weather was nearing -40. That's nearly 50 degrees lower than last week. what gives?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
And somehow it all works

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I joined puff.com only to find I was surrounded by a bunch of high school douche bag mentalities (Took only 2 days to figure that out). Ran into one cool guy who said come to brothers of the leaf the people are are much cooler.
Whoa, let's not blast the guys who aren't here. Hopefully, you like botl and stay around but even if this isn't for you then going elsewhere and blazing people isn't the classiest of moves.

Not to mention, I have a hs db mentality sometimes :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Whoa, let's not blast the guys who aren't here. Hopefully, you like botl and stay around but even if this isn't for you then going elsewhere and blazing people isn't the classiest of moves.

Not to mention, I have a hs db mentality sometimes :)
I already love it much more here. It was not meant to blast them. I joined there right before it shut down for three months because of certain issues. I do not want to bash or create drama (why I left) so I will leave it at that. I also read another post from here stating not to bring other forum issues into this forum after I posted that. Just want to enjoy myself. Cheers!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Yes it does. The first time you see a woman ridding side saddle on a motorcycle taxi while eating with chopsticks as said taxi is weaving in and out of traffic is priceless. All with perfect posture too. Must have had Velcro on her butt.
The culture blows me away

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm just glad someone else on here has been exposed other than me and @Rupe lol
I think exposed is the right word. I'm convinced the BeachBoys had it all wrong. Some of the most stunning women I've ever seen. All you can do is stop and stair. They smile and wave. Some will even stop a take pictures.
Funniest thing I've heard since I've been here is listening to an East Bay bottle blond speaking Chinese. I looked at my waitress and told her "I know." when I caught her rolling her eyes.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
A guy in the neighboring town in which I work owns a maserati. He parks it on the street in a town with an average income of 20k per household.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, there are two guys in my neighborhood that own Maseratis, not even kidding you. My neighborhood was built in the 80s, mostly homes around $175k to $215k. It's all bonus money from Caterpillar.