What's new

Clay pigeon/Trap shooting interest... possible KC herf?

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I shoot at the Platte Falls conservation area near Platte City, MO. Any other brothers here like shooting clays? I'd like to get a herf setup since the weather is getting warmer and hopefully there's enough KC members here that would like to join... Just bring your shotgun and ammo and I'll provide the thrower and clays.

my thrower along with a coworkers
20170408_114443.jpg
My thrower mounted in the trailer hitch
hitch_mounted.jpg
Shotguns only - no tanks :LOL::LOL:

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
I'm a local KC metro brother and would like to herf. Haven't got out my shotgun to shoot in years, but if you could guide me in getting it ready to shoot I'd be in.
That's great! What model shotgun do you have? Shouldn't take too much to get it going if it was in working order before you put it away. Hopefully some more KC brothers/sisters see this thread and join in.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Winchester 16 gauge. It was passed down from my Grandfather to my Dad to me. I haven't shot it since college and that was over 20 years ago. It is in great shape, just want to be safe.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I wish I was closer, I’d love to join you all for a gar and some shooting. Hope the get together goes well.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Winchester 16 gauge. It was passed down from my Grandfather to my Dad to me. I haven't shot it since college and that was over 20 years ago. It is in great shape, just want to be safe.
NICE! How's your shell supply? 16ga shells are getting difficult to find these days. Cabelas does stock 7.5/8 shot in their Herters brand. I picked up 4 cases only to find out my Remington 870 Wingmaster won't eject the damn shells. So long story short... I picked up a TriStar over/under to go through those shells (y). Academy does stock Remington Game Load #7.5 shot for $7.99/box. I do have a reloader and I keep all my empty hulls.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I ain’t fired a weapon in over 13 years but if you guys don’t mind me letting my son take my place with the shooting I’d definitely like to hang out

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Getcherass up here Brandon.

Lee i dont see why not. I think we were talking about going up to a place off 92 highway between Smithville and Platte city.

Just waiting on Steve to pick a day.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys not that I’ll be in town this weekend but curious if any of y’all are going to Weston cigar fest?? Hoping to get first hand reviews so I can plan to go next year

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I didn't even know it was going on. I've had a few of their cigars about 4-5 years ago. A buddy had him roll at his wedding. It was cool, but the cigars just didn't do anything for me.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Steve and I went up there. Guy passed away, his boy took over....my personal opinion is theyre over priced. They were good, but not for 10-15 a stick.

Im not up there mainly because of that.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Steve and I went up there. Guy passed away, his boy took over....my personal opinion is theyre over priced. They were good, but not for 10-15 a stick.

Im not up there mainly because of that.
Seems to me most of our B&M’s around Kc or over priced!! Supposed to be a lot of vendors and deals going on!! I’m hard headed so I still wanna check them out

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Don’t know the name but the one east of Kc in blue springs seems to be the best priced and widest variety so far!! But you guys have lived here longer and been into premium cigars longer than me!! Are there any certain B&M’s you guys occasionally visit