What's new

Clay pigeon/Trap shooting interest... possible KC herf?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don’t know the name but the one east of Kc in blue springs seems to be the best priced and widest variety so far!! But you guys have lived here longer and been into premium cigars longer than me!! Are there any certain B&M’s you guys occasionally visit
I swap out my xikars at Diebel's on the plaza. Great selection, ok prices. Found an opus phantom there a few years ago. My brother bartends right next to Fidels in westport so I stumble in there from time to time.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I swap out my xikars at Diebel's on the plaza. Great selection, ok prices. Found an opus phantom there a few years ago. My brother bartends right next to Fidels in westport so I stumble in there from time to time.
I’ve been to both of those Diebel’s is the only place in Kc I know of that carries the pura soul line.. I went to Fidel just cause of location on the plaza but was on the bike so I didn’t go to the bar afraid I would misbehave

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve been to both of those Diebel’s is the only place in Kc I know of that carries the pura soul line.. I went to Fidel just cause of location on the plaza but was on the bike so I didn’t go to the bar afraid I would misbehave
They have electric scooters specifically for misbehaving down there now. I believe they shut off at 9pm so you can't get too silly.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah I’ve never really hung out down there at night been to a few shows at grinders occasionally hit the jazz district pretty sure I’ve hit almost every biker bar from Kc ks to Topeka but the plaza and power and light have always seemed to crowded for me I’ll always be a country boy at heart and besides my uncle taught me to never take sand to the beach