What's new

Clean

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
don't go cheap. if you go cheap, he may end up with a big tax bill.

- use USPS Global Priority Mail.
- make sure you include his full address as well as yours. Canada now requires a return address or they may (and likely will) return it.

keep in mind that he will have to pay duty (up to 200%) if you send him cigars. i have had guys send me other stuff and those don't get charged duty.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
don't go cheap. if you go cheap, he may end up with a big tax bill.

- use USPS Global Priority Mail.
- make sure you include his full address as well as yours. Canada now requires a return address or they may (and likely will) return it.

keep in mind that he will have to pay duty (up to 200%) if you send him cigars. i have had guys send me other stuff and those don't get charged duty.
I have sent many very good books to Canada. They seem to like to burn them there. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats the spirit, Chuck!!..

Speaking of which, I could use a good shipment of books. My library is getting pretty thin.:yes:

Dan.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've never sent cigars to Canada...I have however sent many "hand-made collectibles/gifts" before via USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Box (or whatever they're calling it now) and I haven't had any problems or returns.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"keep in mind that he will have to pay duty (up to 200&#37;) if you send him cigars. i have had guys send me other stuff and those don't get charged duty."

Might be cheaper to drive to Canada and back.

I've sent a lot of Photo albums to Canada via USPS international box with no problems.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
International Priority Mail flat rate box is around $20 or so. maximum weight on this boxes are 20 lbs.