What's new

Cleaning out of Refrigerator.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I cleaned out the frig and found some scary looking shit in there.......I found a jar of peanut butter that looked like the surface of the moon........

What is the OLDEST or SCARIEST food item sitting in your frig???? Or OLDEST???:fencing:

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had an open can of green beans that looked like they started to grow agian. Maybe that was mutate...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've found things 1 year after the expiration date.

On a related note, how many of you eat/drink things after the expiration date?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Although not from the refrig.... I'd say my great-grandmother's house.

When she passed away in '91 we found many cans of soup with expirations dates from the early 80's. But to top that, she had this big @ss can of peaches sitting on top of a shelf in her dining room that we threw away. Me and my brother (who's 5 years older) both remember the can of peaches ever since we could remember.

She was a hoot. We used to play Yahtzee ever time we visited, her favorite game. She always accused EVERYONE of cheating when we turned the cup of dice over when we got a lucky roll while she blatantly did it every roll. My mother told us to just play along.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm a freak about such things, so almost nothing ever gets a chance to go bad in mine. I sometimes throw away stuff that I'm just nervous about!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I'm anal about expiration dates. Day of or after and it pretty much goes in the trash. I'm the house "milk smeller". I have a great sense of smell and it's a curse whenever we have to deal with something expired and nasty.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
how about what's behind the fridge...?

i was recently told by co-workers that i needed a wife. i replied, "I need a housecleaner!" and that's what i did! she cleaned out the fridge (i know she threw stuff out because there was room for beer!) and asked for me to pull the fridge out for her next trip. well, i don't think that's been done,,,ever,,, and the house is 20+ years old!! and let's not talk about what's behind the stove! twas a Smorgasbord!!

jeff