What's new

CLOSED AUCTION #12 Tennessee Waltz (Wicket) ++ 2nd *Signed* Box (Jon Huber)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
@Wicket has up for auction a sealed box of Tennessee Waltz (If u haven't had a chance to try this smoke, it's a must)
This Auction will start 5/16 at 8:00 am and run till 5/20 at 12am (sorry for posting early but i'm headed home to SC 1st thing in the morning)

any question ask @Wicket
Thanks for looking guys, and please remember we are helping to build a better way of life for those in need................Lets show ESTELI some BOTL LUV ...tmp_2493-image1843561961.jpg

---edit!! Courtesy of @JonHuber --
This one is near and dear to my heart...both the cause (OE) and the cigar (my Grandfather was the inspiration)...tell ya what--bump up the $$$ and I will throw in a SECOND (signed) box of Tennessee Waltz to sweeten the deal...

Let's raise some $$$ for a GREAT cause!

Last edited by a moderator:

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
You guys are going to let me steal these again? Lol. If I win, these won't be going back up for auction.
You guys do realize that you can only get them from a retailer in Tennessee.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - $210 huh? This one is near and dear to my heart...both the cause (OE) and the cigar (my Grandfather was the inspiration)...tell ya what--bump up the $$$ and I will throw in a SECOND (signed) box of Tennessee Waltz to sweeten the deal...

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
BOTL - $210 huh? This one is near and dear to my heart...both the cause (OE) and the cigar (my Grandfather was the inspiration)...tell ya what--bump up the $$$ and I will throw in a SECOND (signed) box of Tennessee Waltz to sweeten the deal...

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Some dog rockets. You don't want them. $375
Have not tried them but I'm guessing you're wrong but only because @Smoqman likes those.

Just a question, when is the auction actually over? 12 am on May 20th is either midnight last night or noon today depending on how you look at it.