What's new

CLOSED OE 16 Auction #13 (Homerolls/Artwork)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OK Guys we have a treat here , @Hopduro asked if the Home-rollers could help out with OE .
So we have a couple of Rollers that have donated there ART WORK , These two have been profiting the Art for a while,
So Let give them a good showing and Raise some funds .........

Auction will begin NOW, and END 0n 10/2 @ 11:59 PM Pacific Time

Lot #1 Min Bid $30.00 @Hopduro
2 Corojo Kink Lonsdales (One Ecaudor Seco wrapper, one ligero)
2 Brazilian Villains Lonsdales (one Brazilian wrapped, one Ecuador ligero)
1 Brazilian Villain Corona (Brazilian wrapper)
1 Brazilian Villain Half Corona (Ecuador ligero wrapper)
2 Espresso Beans Petite Torpedoes (Brazilian wrapper)
1 Brazilian Monoxide Half Corona (New test blend!!)
1 Cafe Oro Half Corona (Ecuador ligero wrapper)

Lot #2 Min Bid $30.00 @BrewinHooligan

OK guys we are going to add one more Lot
Lot #3 Min Bid $30.00 @TheReMixologist

[/B]

Thanks for looking , Don't be afraid to ask these artist's about there Craft, These guys have worked hard to help our cause .....

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just a little information for those interested in the lot of "art" I have donated. These are the very first barber pole wrapped cigars I have EVER rolled and the culebra is one of the only three culebras I have ever made. There is some sentimental value and a great deal of pride in them but I wanted to provide my best and something different from my usual stuff to the winner. If anyone has any questions regarding the blends and leaf used feel free to ask.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Following the lead of the other rollers... a lil back ground on my Stick Art Collection... The stick on the far right is a Second of The Limited Edition Scorpion Blend which was my most recent release... it holds 20 leaf types from the top 10 Cigar Tobacco Producing Nations In the world (a 6 Ligero Blend) it is 9" long x 1"rg (60rg) at the foot and transitions to a 54rg at the head. Four of the 8 remaining sticks are 100% Nicaraguan Blends... Two are Full Bodied Brazilian and Cubano and two are Mix Blends... the collection contains both Med and Full and one TKO (Tasty Knock Out) ;) Creatively... as founder of the Cigar Whistle Press, I wanted to replicate something resembling the Nicaraguan Flute in color, texture and design so a few of the patterns I mirrored after their flute designs... the size scale also was to create the uniform look of the panflute. One other little note... I do not use machines or cigar press molds... these are all raw rolls using whole leaf tobacco. Thanks and may we raise lots of funds for this awesome cause ~xox

Last edited:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I'm torn on this one! I mean, I consider cigars to be art anyway with how much planning, care, and years of experience go into rolling them perfectly. But sticks like these!? I'd call these masterpieces! So why am I torn? I want them but I know I will probably not smoke them! Haha. Too beautiful to torch!

...I want them anyway. I'm betting over myself and upping it to $100 on lot 3.