What's new

cohiba and montecristo le jars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just back from havana,managed to get the millenium jars cohiba piramide for 500 cuc and montecristo robustos for 265 cuc the cuaba distinguido jar is not available anywhere unfortunately but a few of the other 2 are still available.prices in general are expensive due to currency change from dollar to cuc i would say only 10% less than switzerland and spain,best value are the limited edition and special production humidors,both the la corona and h upmann factories have moved from the city centre to more modern facilities outside the city

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I congrats if you're bragging! That's a hell of a score there man :thumbsup:

This thread should be moved to the Habanos Room. And please post an introduction so we can get to know more about you.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Not joking, but I'll trade or buy those off your hands; dead serious...
Lots to offer, trust me.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
puropaddy..penis..I mean cigar envy????? JUST JOKING.. NICE FREAKIN addition to your collection. If your not attached to them, then maybe make a few sampler packs to sell to us brothers??????

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the jars are so beautiful i dont think i could ever open them,and have been told by a couple of people whose opinion i really respect to not smoke them until 20 years old as they are very similar to what cohibas were like back in the time they were first released,my wife is going back to cuba in 3 months but i dont know if there will be any more available

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
WOW!!!!! I would never have the self control not to open them asap! Now opening them and smoking one now and aging them for 20 years I could handle, but of coarse, with a few sample smokes to see how the progress along the way!!!!! Will they stay humidified that long sealed, or do you need to keep them sealed in a cabinet of sorts?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have the Monte Jar. I have smoked a few of these cigars from another jar.

These are very good but definately not ready yet. The creamy Monte flavor is there but the finish is to sharp.

I am keeping mine sealed for atleast another five years.

Congrats on a great purchase !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
puropaddy
dont worry about them being out...they have been on the shelves for 5 years(i have seen monty and cohiba jars since nov'00 at least...cuabas not so)and they arent moving too well at all.had to (almost)laugh when the salesgirl in vara said they were "on sale" for 500$cuc.not a size i like(pyramids or robustos)so i have never been tempted.

derrek :)

edit for a ps:eek:pen them...i have seen way too many moldy cigars in cuba the last 2 years.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
WOW, I've been looking for a jar of each for a while now, but to no avail:hanghead: Wish I could go to CUBA and purchase them myself, I do have a "BOTL" searching for them , and he allways comes through!!!:skew: