What's new

Cohiba Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Regarding the top band: It is pretty damn close except that the top of the cohiba border intrudes into the third layer of white dots. There should be black in-between the border and the row three. Am I wrong? I'm trying to talk reason into someone who insists it's real. He's having a hard time coming to grips with the purchase price :)

The bottom band doesn't even have a comma, lol.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sub'd, have a few Cohiba I snagged before I left my last vacation, you might just destroy my hopes for them haha.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I googled "Cohiba band" because I wanted to see what a real one looked like. This was one of the first pictures to come up. The link went to a 1 year old Reddit post. Not calling anyone out, just curious, Saul...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I googled "Cohiba band" because I wanted to see what a real one looked like. This was one of the first pictures to come up. The link went to a 1 year old Reddit post. Not calling anyone out, just curious, Saul...
i was hoping the band would look more mariachi-ish like these gents

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's full of chit because he said they were his bands. My question was very specific. Not sure why you have to 'funny' ... 'Brother'. I was just seeing if anyone agreed with my observations, but you've turned it into something else. Enjoy the thread... it's yours now.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not sure why you have to 'funny' ... 'Brother'. I was just seeing if anyone agreed with my observations, but you've turned it into something else. Enjoy the thread... it's yours now.
Maybe you put bad energy out there by being nasty to others on the forum.

Thanks for the input :bored:
What goes around often comes around Brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Sorry for being grumpy; I'm like that way too often on message boards....I'm mostly sarcastic
So are we. relax. Rule #62

And again, still not clear what you're asking. You think both are fake or that the top is real and bottom is fake?

If you think both are fake, then you think your friend is full of chit?

Status
Not open for further replies.