What's new

Cohiba Behike 52

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Okay, Jack, you're sorta pissing me off here a little bit. I'd prefer reviews of uber-expensive sticks to say "Pretty good, but not worth the price" not "I got an erection" or whatever you wrote, lol. Dang it!

Seriously tremendous review. As I said, too good really, as now I want to find some of these and I don't like buying expensive cigars, lol! It really does sound like something special, though.

Based on what I've read, it seems the 52s are pretty much ready to smoke now, whereas the 54/56 need further aging, would you BALLERS care to comment on that?

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
That stick looks super tasty let alone beautiful. Nice anti-review. I have only had two cc's in my life and the first one was meh... the second one was phenomenal. I can only imagine what this one is like.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Jack the passion that exudes from your "Anti-review" is very
intoxicating! You have everyone who hasn't smoked a Behike 52
"Feening"! *lol*

Thanks for sharing brotha, and great pics too!:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Nice review. I've put mine in deep sleep. Really found the 52 I smoked to be very underwhelming.
My sentiments exactly. I have 5er of these and the one I smoked last night did not meet the expectations I had. Mine was hard to draw and too mild for lack of a better way to put it. So mine are going to the bottom of the humi to be forgotten for a long time to see what happens.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn; I saw the title and was prepared to freak about someone putting these down! NO ONE that I know who has smoked any of these (even the "I'll never pay that kind of money for a cigar" people) has not agreed that it was possibly the best cigar they've ever smoked. As a matter of fact, the two above are the only ones I've seen not ready to go out & buy more after having one.

A totally UNIQUE experience (and I don't care HOW LONG you've been smoking cigars...) :hearteyes

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Mine was hard to draw and too mild for lack of a better way to put it. So mine are going to the bottom of the humi to be forgotten for a long time to see what happens.
Eric, this is really a shame and I have to remind myself that we are talking about cigars and that unfortunately, consistency is often a problem, even when talking about the best.

I have not been smoking as long as some others and I admit right off that this cigar was even hard for me to process it was so overwhelming. But the draw was WIDE-OPEN and the cigar was a BEAST in terms of flavor(s). Experience aside, a hard draw and being too mild never crossed my mind.

I am in no way discounting your experience, just bummed you didn't have the same one I did. The draw issues alone are such a buzz and flavor kill.

Remember that Memorex commercial where the dude turns on his stereo and stuff starts slowly moving away from the speakers cause the reproduction is so awesome? It's a good thing I was nailed down is all I can say.

Btw, I hope the rest of your box smokes great!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I can't wait to try this cigar. I had a couple gifted to me (for a very special occasion) by a very good friend who in time will be punished to the best of my ability!!!!
Anyways I hope to capture the level of excellence you exude in your review. I have yet to find one bad review on the Behike line.
Thanks for the review brotha!:thumbsup:

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this stick. I hope one day to partake of said stick. I may have to test the waters soon.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Wonderful review, Jack. I'm sorry I was late to the game seeing this one.

It's one I hope, one day, I get the chance to experience.