What's new

cohiba behike 54

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
nice full feel,pretty solid cigar. smells like hot chocolate,sound's like a good time!
sound's like? that's right,i'm a cigar whisperer...lol

quick snip,a little toasting,and viola,it's go time!
cocoa with spicy cream,like nutmeg on cool whip in the first puffs.

hope i wore the proper hat

thick draw,lots of smoke,nice white ash,perfect burn so far

1/3 of the way in and it's so creamy and buttery that it's not burning,it's melting.
tastes so good,i have to restrain myself from taking a bite of it

very light spice and a little nuttiness making an appearance,but it can't stop the creaminess

1/2 way and i didn't think it was possible,but it's getting better!
creaminess is ever present,but the cocoa has showed up in a big way,and i do like me some chocolate!
ash fell and it actually bounced off the table with out breaking up. got that perfect burn going and it draws like a dream

3/4 of the way and i got a little spice action happening. i do believe it has kicked up a notch. that'll teach me to get comfortable.
a light grassy taste is also peeking in

the creaminess is not as dominate as before,nutty spice is up front with grassy and creamy tagging along.
just a great smoking experience. i think they should make these 2 foot long. i would buy a special humidor for them if they did

heading towards the nub and the spice has really kicked in. nutty and the grassy is still there with the creamy getting lighter as it burns.

this has been one of the best cigars i have ever smoked. i think in time the behike will surpass the gran reserva in greatness.
those that are sitting on theirs and waiting to smoke them will be rewarded!
finishes with a spicy nutty flavor along with the creaminess that never left throughout the entire cigar

thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed the review!

Last edited:

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Nice work Ron! Two great reviews on some pretty HTF and expensive sticks! It is always kind of hard to justify that much on a cigar...but with reviews like this...it makes it a no brainer! Thanks!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ron, thanks for the review, pic's and for sharing your experience!

Great hat by the way! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks shuckins, I love your reviews. "Nutmeg on coolwhip."

I've heard nothing but great things about the Behike, but due to their costs this will likely be one of those cigars that I'll never buy.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
nice full feel,pretty solid cigar. smells like hot chocolate,sound's like a good time!
sound's like? that's right,i'm a cigar whisperer...lol

quick snip,a little toasting,and viola,it's go time!
cocoa with spicy cream,like nutmeg on cool whip in the first puffs.

hope i wore the proper hat

thick draw,lots of smoke,nice white ash,perfect burn so far

1/3 of the way in and it's so creamy and buttery that it's not burning,it's melting.
tastes so good,i have to restrain myself from taking a bite of it

very light spice and a little nuttiness making an appearance,but it can't stop the creaminess

1/2 way and i didn't think it was possible,but it's getting better!
creaminess is ever present,but the cocoa has showed up in a big way,and i do like me some chocolate!
ash fell and it actually bounced off the table with out breaking up. got that perfect burn going and it draws like a dream

3/4 of the way and i got a little spice action happening. i do believe it has kicked up a notch. that'll teach me to get comfortable.
a light grassy taste is also peeking in

the creaminess is not as dominate as before,nutty spice is up front with grassy and creamy tagging along.
just a great smoking experience. i think they should make these 2 foot long. i would buy a special humidor for them if they did

heading towards the nub and the spice has really kicked in. nutty and the grassy is still there with the creamy getting lighter as it burns.

this has been one of the best cigars i have ever smoked. i think in time the behike will surpass the gran reserva in greatness.
those that are sitting on theirs and waiting to smoke them will be rewarded!
finishes with a spicy nutty flavor along with the creaminess that never left throughout the entire cigar

thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed the review!
The right hat. I can't wait to get my hand on some.
thanks for the review

ama

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've only had the 52. :sadcry:

I have no interest in the 56 because I can't open my mouth that wide, but the 54 looks awesome. I'd love to try one sometime.