What's new

cohiba behike 54

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A question I have to ask---Let's say price isn't an issue and you could go out tomorrow and pick up a box of these without sweating the price tag. Is the price worth it, or can you get the same quality smoke in another Cohiba line. How do these match up with the Gran Reserva, Sublimes, or other LE Cohiba cigars?

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Ok, I would buy a box, but not before making a pit stop to the nearest bathroom with astro-glide and wet-whipes. Hey, go ahead; delete me, suspend me.....what else can be expected of a cigar lover after reading a review like that? Ron, yer KILLEN ME, brother!

Guilty as charged! :waving:

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
A question I have to ask---Let's say price isn't an issue and you could go out tomorrow and pick up a box of these without sweating the price tag. Is the price worth it, or can you get the same quality smoke in another Cohiba line. How do these match up with the Gran Reserva, Sublimes, or other LE Cohiba cigars?
i haven't smoked the 52 or 56,but i have smoked a few gran reservas,sublimes and le's, and i honestly believe the 54 behike is going to be better than them all in 3 years...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i haven't smoked the 52 or 56,but i have smoked a few gran reservas,sublimes and le's, and i honestly believe the 54 behike is going to be better than them all in 3 years...
That's not what I wanted to hear, now I'm going to have to scrape pennies together and hoard some of these away. Thanks a lot.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I got one of these gifted to me...Just can't seem to get myself to fire it up. Alls I do is stare at it with worship and amazment...Its pure torture!! Thanks Ron!!:cursing: