What's new

Cohiba Pyramides starting to show up

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I tried one of these earlier this year at the festival. It was possibly my favourite cohiba. Prices will always be high on a freshly released cohiba. Discounts will take a bit. They wont be discounted untill everyone has them. When I was there in Feb the only box anyone knew about was the show display box. Bundles could be found but were hard to find and full of fakes as most had not had a real one yet to compare it against. Luckily I had.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I tried one of these earlier this year at the festival. It was possibly my favourite cohiba. Prices will always be high on a freshly released cohiba. Discounts will take a bit. They wont be discounted untill everyone has them. When I was there in Feb the only box anyone knew about was the show display box. Bundles could be found but were hard to find and full of fakes as most had not had a real one yet to compare it against. Luckily I had.
I asked around and the boxes was not even made last year but maybe someone gave away the prototype and made another one for the festival.......:scratchhe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep pretty strange all right. :) Not into proving nor do I care but I gave one to Josh when he was here last week he posted about it on **
What Ben said...."First rule of fight club"

Yep pretty strange all right. :) Not into proving nor do I care but I gave one to Josh when he was here last week he posted about it on ....
First rule of fightclub....:)
Ben...what's the second rule of fight club?

:wink:

Last edited:

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yep pretty strange all right. :) Not into proving nor do I care but I gave one to Josh when he was here last week he posted about it on HF
What Ben said...."First rule of fight club"

Yep pretty strange all right. :) Not into proving nor do I care but I gave one to Josh when he was here last week he posted about it on ....
First rule of fightclub....:)
Ben...what's the second rule of fight club?

:wink:
The second rule of fightclub is give me your CC information and make sure your CC copmany know it is ok for it to be charged in Sweden ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep pretty strange all right. :) Not into proving nor do I care but I gave one to Josh when he was here last week he posted about it on **
I don't know Ben I got a box a year or so ago, source are hard to get bro. :)
Wait. What? You have a box of the Cohiba Piramides you bought last year? If so I'll send you the jar your asking me about for one cigar....lol.

Are sure your not referring to the 2006 EL's that were Piramides from Cohiba?

If so, two different cigars my friend.

Last edited:

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Wait. What? You have a box of the Cohiba Piramides you bought last year? If so I'll send you the jar your asking me about for one cigar....lol.

Yep that's the year I'm talking about.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Yep that's the year I'm talking about.
And that isn't the cigar the rest of us are talking about. The thread is about the new Cohiba Piramides Extra, an addition to the regular production Cohiba Linea Clasica line, not the 2006 Edicion Limitada version.

As Ben accurately points out, you couldn't have bought a box of these last year.