What's new

Cohiba

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Why do they have to be so dang expensive!? :dunno:

I wish they tasted like crap so I wouldn't want them and be so frustrated about spending the big bucks for them.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Have to agree with you there. "Flagship" line and all. :(

Went through the dang CoRo's I had so fast it wasn't funny. Hell I can get the RyJ Hermasos No. 2 ELs for less than a box of CoRos.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I can't leave mine alone. i'm fighting to age some, but it's a losing battle.

With them being so expensive, I can't afford to buy two and set one back.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
stogies&hoagies said:
I can't leave mine alone. i'm fighting to age some, but it's a losing battle.

With them being so expensive, I can't afford to buy two and set one back.
I am in the exact same boat as you S&H. I've got a box of Sublimes sitting and a box of CoRo's on the way. Despite only smoking 1 of my own sublimes I only have 12 left!! The Coros are already partially spoken for by a buddy of mine who just loves them but doesn't buy online. Damn it, I gotta start holding onto these beauties!!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
i got a box of CoRo's on my bday (jan 29th). haven't touched them yet, but its been tempting.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Kurtdesign1 said:
I am in the exact same boat as you S&H. I've got a box of Sublimes sitting and a box of CoRo's on the way. Despite only smoking 1 of my own sublimes I only have 12 left!! The Coros are already partially spoken for by a buddy of mine who just loves them but doesn't buy online. Damn it, I gotta start holding onto these beauties!!
Thats because you are so freaking generous with those Sublimes! I happen to have one sitting for a special occasion that was gifted by some one with a handle very similar to yours?????? :headroll:

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
smokem94 said:
Thats because you are so freaking generous with those Sublimes! I happen to have one sitting for a special occasion that was gifted by some one with a handle very similar to yours?????? :headroll:
See what I mean!!!??!