What's new

Cohiba?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A coro with about 5 years on it is hard to be beat in my book. The price point is high though indeed. If its something in my normal rotation, I can find many sticks that smoke almost as good young at a much lower price point. Just my 2 pennies.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the siglo series but not so much on the original line. I think the siglos are worth it. I find the behikes to be excellent but only marginally better than the siglos so don't think the value is there.

That said, I think there are some better when you consider cost. The RASS, D4's, and H Upmann No. 2's are some of my favorites.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Worth it to me. I like other CC marcas, but for some reason I always go back to selecting Cohibas. Something about that hay/manure smell. Im a sucker for them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didnt get the cohiba hype when i first started smoking cc's. I was then gifted a siglo 6 from 2004. After I smoked that I saw the potential and started typing other cohibas. I love the sig 2, sig 3, sig 6, lacero, and espys. still havent smoked a coro that knocked my socks off though

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd really like to try some cohiba and other cc's to better experience that flavor profile. have had a few but still learning to taste all the differences.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Smoked a Sig IV from 11'... Had one fresh it was ok.... Then had a second one The other day and it smoked fantastic at only 2 years... I wish I would of went deep... And grabbed several boxes!