What's new

Coldest Temp

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This morning the outside temp. gage read -7 Deg F. Later in the day the temp rose to a balmy 12 deg, but there was no wind. So decided to go out for a smoke. Started fine, but then I started having draw problems. My saliva was freezing on the end of the stick plugging it up.
Dude! You are my freakin hero. Screw the wussies. When its time for a cigar, its time for a cigar. Right on.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
When I woke up this morning I noticed the curtains were lifted away from the windows. I asked my father why and he said they froze to the windows last night.

That is insane!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're a better man than I, it was -11 two nights ago, and I just said, nope... no cigar tonight

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i hear you had another cold one today!! -32 w/wind chill. no thank you.
Wow, you know whats funny. I was just putting anti freeze in my truck and looked at the jug it had -32 on it. Of course that's normal protection but I was thinking I couldn't imagine it getting that cold here in Philly? Now you just answered my question. Where on does it get that cold. Thanks

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yesterday it was cold here in the Pocono's. Thermometer at the bank read -11 at 5 AM when we got called out to an automatic fire alarm at the local nurseing home. High was 14, but today with a snow storm coming its up to 30!

Bigdankcloud

I read your bs... alot
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A tip from someone who was standing outside doing the same thing. Get some of those mittens that you can remove the finger covering part (my old hunting ones im speaking of, but there are many many like this that have the finger tip part fold back and have the thumb come out). Also, scotch helps. No ice needed either, maybe a drop or two of water instead :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
A tip from someone who was standing outside doing the same thing. Get some of those mittens that you can remove the finger covering part (my old hunting ones im speaking of, but there are many many like this that have the finger tip part fold back and have the thumb come out). Also, scotch helps. No ice needed either, maybe a drop or two of water instead :thumbsup:
My father got me a pair of those for Christmas. He got them at the Army Navy Store for like $7.00. They work great.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live alone and thus can light-up whenever I want. I also hate smoking outside, and should I remarry, a condition would be that I can continue to smoke indoors.

Not kidding.