What's new

Collecting or smoking?

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For me my collection is all intended to be burned at some point. I will admit I buy cigars somewhat freely now as I have the ability to buy them. Who knows what new regulations or mandates will screw up or destroy the cigar industry. I take comfort in the fact that I at least have a stockpile of some to enjoy.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
For me my collection is all intended to be burned at some point. I will admit I buy cigars somewhat freely now as I have the ability to buy them. Who knows what new regulations or mandates will screw up or destroy the cigar industry. I take comfort in the fact that I at least have a stockpile of some to enjoy.
I’ve had this nagging thought in the back of my brain since mid-2014 when they first proposed the FDA regulations that what I have on hand may be it after they pass whatever nonsense they have in mind... totally with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As I have only been doing this for a few months, I have to say I buy them to smoke them. Still looking for that elusive cigar that just makes you say WOW. But with all the different choices I could spend my next 11 working years to find it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve had this nagging thought in the back of my brain since mid-2014 when they first proposed the FDA regulations that what I have on hand may be it after they pass whatever nonsense they have in mind... totally with you
Latest I've read about that stuff is that premium cigars would be exempt. I would have to assume if it did pass there would be ample warning and a lot of clearance sales!!

Eventually the question would become how and if Customs can enforce the law. I've noticed a lot of overseas companies with very competitive pricing on NCs.