What's new

Colobri Travel lighter case

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anybody confirm whether these things will be able to let me bring a filled lighter in my luggage? I don't want to bring it and have my lighter taken away.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have taken my lighter in my checked bags before. But I have never used the case.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The Colibri Tranzpack works like a charm. I fly every week and have been using one for almost a year now. You can only use it in checked luggage, on domestic flights. I have had my bags opened by ATS three times and they always tuck the inspection notice under the Tranzpack. I always pack an Xtend now, at first I used a cheapo but after the second inspection I started packing the good one. Use it with confidence, several ATS guys have mentioned they are acceptable.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Nice thats good to know. Thanks Guess I will have to invest in one.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Haven't tried the Tranzpack on international flights. The labeling on the outside of the Tranzpack states " Lighter is this packaging conforms to DOT-SP 14327 and may be transported in checked baggage by domestic passenger aircraft".

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What about international flights?
Haven't tried the Tranzpack on international flights. The labeling on the outside of the Tranzpack states " Lighter is this packaging conforms to DOT-SP 14327 and may be transported in checked baggage by domestic passenger aircraft".
Like Ken mentioned, it is approved for domestic flights. With that said, I did use it when I went to Italy with no problems coming or going (even through Heathrow) :thumbsup: But then again, TSA agents are always consistent.

Hope this helps

~Mark

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Like Ken mentioned, it is approved for domestic flights. With that said, I did use it when I went to Italy with no problems coming or going (even through Heathrow) :thumbsup: But then again, TSA agents are always consistent.

Hope this helps

~Mark
Hey grasshopper how ya been.

I purchased my Tranzpack from Mark at Cirgarmony.