What's new

Colorado Springs Sept 1-5

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
The wife and I are doing a little R&R next week and will be in the area. Have lots of plans but no definate dates of when we are doing what, if anybody in the area wants to hook up for a smoke let me know and we'll talk times that work.

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mitch - I'm a Colorado Springs resident. Would love to meet up with you guys! There's only one real cigar bar in town, but two nice shops. Drop me a line and maybe we can figure something out!

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Well Mitch and his wife Cybil met my girlfriend and I at a downtown brewpub last night, then headed over to Club 15C, which I'm pleased to find got Mitch's seal of approval, since he comes from America's cigar heartland and I'm out here in the cigar wastes of America. Lovely couple, and we had a great time. As a pro-tip: When Mitch pulls out a White Owl, don't laugh too hard; it might just be from 1951!

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Well Mitch and his wife Cybil met my girlfriend and I at a downtown brewpub last night, then headed over to Club 15C, which I'm pleased to find got Mitch's seal of approval, since he comes from America's cigar heartland and I'm out here in the cigar wastes of America. Lovely couple, and we had a great time. As a pro-tip: When Mitch pulls out a White Owl, don't laugh too hard; it might just be from 1951!
We are back, had a great trip to Colorado and our meet up was one of the best parts, Dam good people make all the difference! Thanks and I hope to meet up again some day!