What's new

Colts vs Patriots

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am taking the Colts all the way!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: This the year they take it all and get that monkey of there back!!! :ninja: :ninja:

What do you brothers think??

LETS GO COLTS

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I'm a fan of both QB's and both coaches, but Brady's had his, I want Payton to get one while he can

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to see the Colts win this year, but I cannot believe it is going to happen.. I mean, how could you ever bet against the Patriots?

justinphilly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree, but one can always hope
i hope too.. But New England has NEVER lost a playoff game, when they were the underdog... Seriously, think about the fact that they are GETTING points?

Thats ridiculous! Then you have Nick Harper chirping about how the Colts defense is "in Brady's head"..

what a moran!

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Nick, I have been saying this for years, alas, Manning is going to win this year.
we'll see tonight at about 10 o'clock...i have a feeling at 10 peyton will be on the phone with his agent,finding out where to go for "cut that meat"part 2

while brady and the boys will be makeing plans in miami

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Nick, I'll make you a bet.

if the Colts win you send me a fiver of Party's

if the Patriots win you don't

justinphilly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i like your style justin,but nobody is as bad as marty ball
he coached them right out of the playoffs.. I mean, where was LT in the second half? did NE do anything to stop him in the first?

and you know that when LT flipped out at the Patriots celebration at the end of the game, MOST of that frustration was directed at Marty...

I mean, alot of people bad mouth Andy Reid for not winning the big game, but Schottenheimer HAS to take cake!

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
fine, but you're gonna be sorry when the Pats win and you don't have to send anything

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
he coached them right out of the playoffs.. I mean, where was LT in the second half? did NE do anything to stop him in the first?

and you know that when LT flipped out at the Patriots celebration at the end of the game, MOST of that frustration was directed at Marty...

I mean, alot of people bad mouth Andy Reid for not winning the big game, but Schottenheimer HAS to take cake!
guy doesn't even coach with a head set,he put it on with 6 minutes to go in the game...oh,nice challenge of the troy brown strip marty,great move with your last time out:thumbsup:

hey justin to be serious for a minute,
pats or ginos