What's new

Colts vs Patriots

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
congrats to all the Colts fans everywhere.. They played amazingly, and deserve alot of credit for what they did yesterday.. The beat a Patriots team that frankly does not lose in the playoffs.. I bet its even more sweet for Peyton to have beaten NE on their way to the SuperBowl. It probably wouldnt have been as appreciated is SD beat NE the week before....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
congrats to all the Colts fans everywhere.. They played amazingly, and deserve alot of credit for what they did yesterday.. The beat a Patriots team that frankly does not lose in the playoffs.. I bet its even more sweet for Peyton to have beaten NE on their way to the SuperBowl. It probably wouldnt have been as appreciated is SD beat NE the week before....

I agree.

Hey, its football there is always next year for all the teams.

Now its off to the Superbowl. I am going to be rooting for the Bears.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no interest in either team, (the Saints were eliminated), but I find I have to bet against the Patriots simply because my friend Pete is one of those obnoxious fans.

Go Colts!!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am just glad the saints lost...

now i have not decided on what i think will happen in the superbowl

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Is anyone rooting for Chicago?
me,people are forgeting the colts sucked at the end of the reguler season.they played a lucky to be there team,in the cheifs,a overrated no offense team in baltimore.there only quality win was against my patriots,in the last two monthes....all that being said-colts20 bears16,,take the points and the under.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Grossman actually has better stats than Manning in the post season. I'm still going with Manning.