What's new

Columbus Oh, Oct 1st & 2nd

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hey guys I should be in Columbus for two nights next week. I will know more by Friday and just wanted to see if anyone want to meet up for a smoke somewhere.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot be there, but Columbus was my home for 7 really good years. Do you know where you are going to be? Have any ideas for smokeshops (which is about the only place you can smoke in Ohio now.

If you need advice let me know...

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I might could maybe do the 1st. No guarantees though. Lemme know when you're gonna be in town for sure and where you're gonna be stayin and hopefully we can figure something out.

My only hold up is my duaghter. my wife has church choir practice on Wednesdays so i'lljust need to find a home for the kid til 8pm. May need to call on Mimi and Papa.

ANyhow, lemme know.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Let me know what the dates end up being. If I can swing it, I might be able to pull it off. We'll see.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I might could maybe do the 1st. No guarantees though. Lemme know when you're gonna be in town for sure and where you're gonna be stayin and hopefully we can figure something out.

My only hold up is my duaghter. my wife has church choir practice on Wednesdays so i'lljust need to find a home for the kid til 8pm. May need to call on Mimi and Papa.

ANyhow, lemme know.
Let me know what the dates end up being. If I can swing it, I might be able to pull it off. We'll see.
Most of the time I stay in Worthington there are a few resturants in the area and not too bad to the site or airport. I will update closer to the date.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I cannot be there, but Columbus was my home for 7 really good years. Do you know where you are going to be? Have any ideas for smokeshops (which is about the only place you can smoke in Ohio now.

If you need advice let me know...
I always need advice on places to smoke, if you know of some let me know.

Thanks,

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
OK I am flying in Wed midmorning dropping my crap at the hotel and then going to work. I am up to meet up with folks Wed late afternoon/untill we break up. I am not sure if I can swing anything Thursday but I will update later. If anyone knows of some outdoor places to smoke let me know.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hey I am going to be in Columbus this Thursday for an overnight. I fly in Thursday morning. So I was seeing who might want to get together for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'll be down that way Saturday, but not Thursday... too bad, it seems like we have similar tastes.

Let me know if you ever end up in Cleveland, that's a lot easier.