What's new

Computer help?? (Problem solved)

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've tried every way I know how and can't change it, so I'm turning to y'all for help.

I got my wife a Kodak EasyShare digital camera a few months ago and we LOVE it. One problem, though. When installing the Kodak software, I selected to "Make Kodak EasyShare the default picture viewer." I can't stand the Kodak viewing/editing software and I cannot figure out how to revert it back to Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jay

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am assuming you are using windows xp, right click on the image files, and select "properties" there is a "opens with" area press the "change" button select the windows picture and fax viewer. at the bottom there should be a "always use the selected program to open this kind of file" hit ok, you should be good. if that doesn't work let me know we can try another way.

if not, what os are you using?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
And he didn't have to request someone who speaks english as their primary language. What a throwback to the "old" days of tech support. :sarcastic

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jcgoldner said:
And he didn't have to request someone who speaks english as their primary language. What a throwback to the "old" days of tech support. :sarcastic
Always a perk in my book. I don't even want to get started on the terrible support I have gotten in the past! :devilhead

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
caudio51 said:
Always a perk in my book. I don't even want to get started on the terrible support I have gotten in the past! :devilhead
And it's only going to get worse! Most likely.