What's new

Confessional

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Confess your sins and be forgiven by the Cigar Gods.

Today... I smoked my 2nd Tatuaje ever. Yeah I know, half you guys practically live off Tats! The other one was a smaller La Riqueza which was quite nice. It was a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobel. Now the flavor profile wasn't my IDEAL, but I did enjoy it very much. One thing I must say is how perfect everything was. Easiest draw ever, razor sharp burn, flawless construction, thick clouds of smoke, excellent ash. Really it impressed me. Got them in a sampler for about $3.00 a stick with some other nice Peppin stuff.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
You haven't even smoked the really good tatuaje stuff yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You haven't even smoked the really good tatuaje stuff yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but this is the entry point. Kind of like that little bit of crack to get you hooked... When I met Pete about a year ago, he said the Havana VI line is the gateway to the brand.

This is the one cigar that brought me into to TAT country. Now, I am like a degenerate gambler when I see a new release coming. Almost as bad as raspol, but not quite.

:bottle:"Everytime I think I am finally out, they pull me back in!"

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
killed a guy once.

okay but for real...

I made an order with Thompson's once...

don't hate me, I was young and stupid.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
killed a guy once.

okay but for real...

I made an order with Thompson's once...

don't hate me, I was young and stupid.
And you still get the catalogs? I never ordered from them. I think my father did maybe once 5 years ago and they still send us catalogs.

:angeryell

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
When I was younger I thought cigars were just what you unrolled to put your weed in. Unless of course it was a Garcia Vega. Those were to good for weed.:eyebrow:

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
I only rotate my stogies once a month or more.

I've only smoked one Tat in my life and I didn't care for it. I think it was a Havana VI.

Sometimes I go 2 weeks or more without firing up a cigar.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I tell my wife I only spent $50 when in fact it's more like :eyequiver:cryloud::help:
That's the one most in line with mine! She knew I split 2 boxes with a buddy, and he would occasionally ship me 5 or so sticks from that split. Eventually she said "I KNOW he's sending you more than that split". Now I just order and have things sent to his place when I don't need her knowing what I'm buying ( =