What's new

Congrats Federal Cigar on your 91st Birthday

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Just wanted wish Rick, his Family, and his Crew a Happy 91st Birthday. I've always been treated like gold by the Fed Crew and look forward to many more years of friendships and great cigars.

Have fun today. Hope you have the chance to play the odds on if the girls are gonna check their asses at your club.

Thanks for everything.

Peace.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Great shop, great folk. Very glad to meet rick and matty last time I was up in the area.

Keep up the great work guys!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This shop is the best. I have spoken with Rick some and he is a top notch guy. Definitely will be making the dinner and event next year!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
One of these days, one of these days... I'll be able to make this trip! I know everyone must be having a good time.

I hear a lot of great things about the shop. Congrats Fed!

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Congratulations on another year of success. I can't stress enough how much the owner, Rick, and his entire team goes above and beyond to make you feel like you are not just a customer, but a part of the Federal Family. I highly recommend you try to make a one of their events, and if you can't make it give them a call. I have always had all of my expectations exceeded.

I hope to see some more brothers at next years event, I am looking forward to it already.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This is one of my go to shops. I really like these guys and like how personable they are and how much they really care about their customers and BOTL. Congratulations guys

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rick and the rest of the guys are a class act. Im glad to have them as one of my go to shops. Pictures are uploaded on my site as well from the 3 days.