Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I've been able to sample one from boxes from 2 different vendors thanks to a good friend and fine botl (thanks DocRKS if you see this!). I'm suprised by the difference between the two. This was pointed out to me by Roman, but it is very noticeable. I'm not a Party fan, but these are pretty good. I won't put the money in these, not worth it to me personally. But if you are a fan of Party's, these are for you. BEAUTIFUL packaging!!!!

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
tubaman said:
I've been able to sample one from boxes from 2 different vendors thanks to a good friend and fine botl (thanks DocRKS if you see this!). I'm suprised by the difference between the two. This was pointed out to me by Roman, but it is very noticeable. I'm not a Party fan, but these are pretty good. I won't put the money in these, not worth it to me personally. But if you are a fan of Party's, these are for you. BEAUTIFUL packaging!!!!

Do you mind elaborating a little on the differences? I'm guessing it wasn't just the shade of the wrapper.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
owljones said:
Do you mind elaborating a little on the differences? I'm guessing it wasn't just the shade of the wrapper.
The flavors were a little different, I didn't take any notes, and honestly I was enjoying alot of port also. One was somewhat stronger than the other too.

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thanks Tuba. I think the ones from the boxes I've sampled were fairly similar, even though they were from different sources.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm in the can't wait to try one crowd.

I really like the PSD4's and Shorts so I'm sure these will be to my liking.

Trying to decide if these will be on my next purchase or BCG's or VRDA's or more PSD4's... decisions, decisions...

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hot_Sauce said:
I'm in the can't wait to try one crowd.

I really like the PSD4's and Shorts so I'm sure these will be to my liking.

Trying to decide if these will be on my next purchase or BCG's or VRDA's or more PSD4's... decisions, decisions...
They are good but if you had to chose with the cigars stated above, I would go with the other choices, The BCG and VRDA are excellent cigars and I would get both.

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, it wasn't Me!

If the one I had was representative of the Species Then I Love them!

That is a Gift! Thanks Tweed!

Like Virtually Everyone I see Huge Promise in Aging Potential! These Babies Could Be Super, in a few Years!

my 2 bits

slack

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
got two napping and one-half on the way
one is intact the other..no bands on
but the one with no bands taste better but that is my IMHO.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I had my first on Monday and even though I let them rest under 24 hours I see this becoming a staple in my humi.