What's new

Contest: 2015 MLB Playoff Team Auction

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Thanks Brendan @Wasatch_B.! I've been wanting to try a Cromagnon for a while now. It will be my first Roma Craft. The My Father #5 are great cigars. I had to look up the Nunchuck cigars. Looks like they pack a punch. Looking forward to them.

Thanks again for putting on this contest. Looking forward to a March Madness one!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry, I've been out of town since Wednesday morning and get home Saturday night. I'll post when I get home.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks Tom @icehog3 for the great selection of cigars! They are all new to me. I'm excited about the Bolivar since I have very limited experience with CCs. I'll save the Tat lance for Lancero February!

Thanks Doug @King Kill 33 for the great selection of cigars! Some old favorites and a lot of new ones to me. I never thought I get to try a UF-4. It's always been on my wish list! Btw, what is the AF? That is a new size to me.

Both brothers went way beyond what they needed to. The generosity I've experienced in this contest is much appreciated. Even my wife is blown away by it. Thanks again!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would like to once again thank all the brothers here for the great cigars. Everyone went way above and beyond what they actually committed to the contest. I'm blown away by the generosity, but not surprised. This is a great brotherhood. I look forward to a March Madness contest!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I would like to once again thank all the brothers here for the great cigars. Everyone went way above and beyond what they actually committed to the contest. I'm blown away by the generosity, but not surprised. This is a great brotherhood.
So many brothers here, and not a single one of us who understands basic math... ;)