What's new

Cool, Cooled Avallo ( Pictures Added )

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well fellas, I got the call Thursday for the delivery of my new cabinet from Avallo....this is one nice cabinet, 6' tall, 3' wide and 2' deep temp controled unit....I want to thank Matt and Ron for making all this come together....I asked for something that wasn't one their list of cabinets, so waiting was worth it....I might have some room left over after loading my cigars...although I know it won't last till the new house is built with the walk in, but I know have premium storage for my cigars....I will get some pictures up by Sunday...my wifes family in town...

I do have to stay I have a really nice humidor without a doubt, but the best thing about working with Ron on my cabinet is I have found a friend, and I don't throw that word on just anyone... Ron is a first class gentleman and businessman to boot...If there were more people in the world like Ron, it would be a much better world to live in...if you have a chance to deal with Ron on any level you'll know what I mean....So my hat's of to Matt for the quality workmanship and Ron for handling the deal for me.

Many Thanks My Friend....Bman :clap: :clap: :inlove: :inlove:

Attachments

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I agree, my new Avallo is awesome as well and Ron made it easy and fun!! Congrats Bryan, sit back with a nice glass of iced tea and relax now...LOL

Ironman

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Awesome to hear Bman :thumbsup: I can't wait to see it :smile:

Ron is a top-class, all-around nice guy and I'm proud we have him as one of our sponsors.

Will trade baby for Avallo. Well - almost... :grin:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Bman, thanks for the kind words. I will let Bryan post his pics first, then add his cabinet to my website.
Vipe, I am sure a trade could be arranged. And dont worry, we will give your baby back once he/she hits the "terrible twos"

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
RonC said:
I am sure a trade could be arranged. And dont worry, we will give your baby back once he/she hits the "terrible twos"
I'm sure you could sneak him back in the cooled Avallo. Only problem I can think of is, he must be maintained at 50% RH. :grin:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Wow, that is beautiful! It's like you have your own walk-in humi almost.

Great job Matt & Ron. :thumbsup: