What's new

coolerdor "kits"

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi ron...Just wondering if you know of anyplace that sells pre-made kits of spanish cedar for a coolerdor?...ie the sides...drawers...shelves..etc...I had heard of one site that did make them awhile back but quit and noone else I spoken with on the issue knows where some of those kits may or may not be available...ty in advance..len

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
heres how i did my first cool-a-dor. i bought one that had the slots in the sides for dividers. then i turned the cooler in the upright position. i slid wire shelving into the slots. the cedar cigar boxes provided more than enough spanish cedar. lining it with spanish cedar would have been overkill. i used a Cigar oasis and beads for humidification. the power cord for the cigar oasis ran through the drain hole, and i used a rubber stopper to block the hole. Finished it off with a remote hygrometer so that i would not have to open it to check the humidity level. it was a perfect setup. the kits were available at bargainhumidors. truthfully, i would spend the $ on top notch humidification and a remote hygrometer before buying the kit.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
thats exactly how i want to do it...upright...so then i would only need the cedar cigar boxes then?...and i was going to go with a lb. of beads as i am looking into a 96qt cooler..tyvm...len