What's new

Coolidor or Wineador? What do you think?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That sounds like THE best idea out of all of them. Wineador shopping soon? Im in.

Yo, Jay. Just get the winedor... I only did the coolidor as a cheep temporary storage option while I tried to convince Nicole that a wine fridge was a good idea. Heck, let's both get fridges (because I am going to need one before this summer) and we can build them out together.
Yeah, I am getting some extra $$ in the next couple of weeks from a side job I am working on... this would be the ideal time to put it past Nicole.
Hmmm... side job. I knew sean was either a hitman or a prostitute.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I too have gotten the okay from the boss to get a wineador. I'm having trouble deciding how big to go. I currently buy 5packs and singles as I only have about 150 ct. worth of storage. I don't want to go too small or too big. Suggestions?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Look forward to seeing the pics posted as you guys progress........

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I too have gotten the okay from the boss to get a wineador. I'm having trouble deciding how big to go. I currently buy 5packs and singles as I only have about 150 ct. worth of storage. I don't want to go too small or too big. Suggestions?
When the wife gave me permission, I said sweet I'll look at some 16-18 bottles. She then said no go bigger like a 28. :popeyes::grin:

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
When the wife gave me permission, I said sweet I'll look at some 16-18 bottles. She then said no go bigger like a 28. :popeyes::grin:
Hahahaha they do that some times huh? When i was buying TVs for the house we have a two story fam room and I was like man I guess this 50 would do the truck she's like naw go bigger .... Lol don't have to tell me twice

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went with a NewAir 28 that I got online fairly cheap and ordered shelves from Forrest, if that wasn't bad enough I decided I wanted someplace for boxes and a cheaper end table style, can't justify an Aristocrat yet. I went with a Lauderdale I found online for a little under 300 including shipping. As you can see the Lauderdale is pretty roomy inside and has a large drawer as well.

Lad1.jpgLad2.jpgpicture.jpgroomy.jpg

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol... its a sickness!...

I went from a 150 count desktop... and a couple of medium sized tupperadors for overfill.. to a wineador... and a coolerador for overfill... to a cabinet and back into the desktop and tupperadors for overfill.. all in the span of less than 2 years...

when the bug bites.. it bites hard :)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Strike One! A BIG swing and a miss!

I have been researching for about a month now on CL and ebay and came across a Vintotemp for relatively cheap. Three other brothers wanted one too, so I called and reserved four of them. They assured me over the phone they were the 28 bottle thermoelectric. I went down today to pick them all up...pulled them out and looked at the back at the model number: VT27ts. I called Vinotemp while I was still in the store and they told me that these were compressor style not thermoelectric.

So freaking bummed out. The 25 minute ride back home was a bit depressing b/c now I am back at square one. Back to hunting!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wineador purchased! I'll post up in another thread later for the build, but ended up getting a great deal on a NewAir 280-E. Myself and three other brothers (Sean being one) used the power of bulk purchase to get them down to $200 (+ tax) per unit. Picked them up on Tuesday and will start to document the build as we go along. Mass wineador build!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Now I have to decide whether or not to go with Forrest's drawer set up... I really want to, but I don't know if the cost is gonna fly right now.