What's new

Corona Old Boy Lighters?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well after "making" me research lighters I have just purchased (a good eBay find) an IM Corona Double Corona lighter for elevating my cigar experience (y). And with all the research into pipe lighters that I ended up doing I'm now on the hunt for a reasonably priced Kiribi Kabuto in Silver to elevate my piping. Thanks for continuing to enable my obsessions and pursuit of all things awesome!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Without a doubt I am a lighter aficionado and I have over 30 of them of all kinds...single torch, double, triple and soft flame lighters out the wazoo! Different brands...Xikar, ST Duponts, etc. and the Corona is right up there with the best of the best and I use mine for cigars and pipes. Although I have an older unit I have my eye on this one....so close to closing on this for $140.coronalighter.gif

As a follow up question....does anybody own the Xikar Old Boy lighter...same design and look but considerably cheaper...but it has the lifetime warranty like the Corona does....does the Xikar work as well because I'd much rather purchase theirs for $25 and have the same warranty if it does work as well?????

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Without a doubt I am a lighter aficionado and I have over 30 of them of all kinds...single torch, double, triple and soft flame lighters out the wazoo! Different brands...Xikar, ST Duponts, etc. and the Corona is right up there with the best of the best and I use mine for cigars and pipes. Although I have an older unit I have my eye on this one....so close to closing on this for $140.View attachment 61779

As a follow up question....does anybody own the Xikar Old Boy lighter...same design and look but considerably cheaper...but it has the lifetime warranty like the Corona does....does the Xikar work as well because I'd much rather purchase theirs for $25 and have the same warranty if it does work as well?????
I have the xikar old boy style. Don't like it- inconsistent flame. Wanna buy it?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have been searching old boys for some time now and eacarey has had the best price at 89.99 but only 2 styles.. Now it's down another 10 to 79.99.... I don't see any catch other than a good buy on select styles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha about 2 years ago I got a super cheapie Yibao lift-arm lighter for ten bucks on ebay and it still works great.