What's new

Covid Vaccine

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thank you for sharing your experience, Mike @Mikenice81 , it is important to know that some who get the virus may never be the same, despite good health, youth, and other factors that should play in one's favor.

Temp "spiked" up tp 101.7 last night and the muscle aches got a little worse. Woke up today with no temperature, no aches or fatigue. Getting ready to hit the gym shortly.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I will say that it's amazing to me the variance in technique by those who administer the shots. My first shot I literally felt nothing as the needle went in. Had to look to make sure I even got jabbed. The second one...the guy jabbed it in there like he was trying to put a meat thermometer into a frozen pork roast.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
LOL, your statements are not based on fact or reality but on emotional manipulation. I don't see this as a sound scientific argument for your vaccine. Your last sentence is a perfect example of a......huh??
My scientific training allows me to understand and believe that this virus is mutating. There are already variants that are 10-15 times more infectious. By the end of this year I believe that there will be variants that are 10-15 times more deadly.

tRump and his wife were vaccinated in early January, even HE understands that this is serious. That’s not being talked about on Fox and Facebook.

I’m not trying to “emotionally manipulate” anyone, just giving my opinion on a stupid cigar forum. But you do you bro...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My scientific training allows me to understand and believe that this virus is mutating. There are already variants that are 10-15 times more infectious. By the end of this year I believe that there will be variants that are 10-15 times more deadly.

tRump and his wife were vaccinated in early January, even HE understands that this is serious. That’s not being talked about on Fox and Facebook.

I’m not trying to “emotionally manipulate” anyone, just giving my opinion on a stupid cigar forum. But you do you bro...

It's obviously mutating. Why do you think that they consistently change the Flu shot every year. It doesn't take a scientist to understand the mechanics of how viruses work. If people don't realize it this virus is now endemic. You are consistent with some more emotional manipulation based on what.... the scariants, LOL. The second sentence just confirms that this is a political, not a scientific argument which totally takes any credibility away from you in my eyes. Wow just wow......arrogant and contemptuous at best. Dude you need to just stop digging the hole you're in.....LOL.

There seems to be the mantra on here and across the country of "trust the science". It sounds like people have been seriously programmed over this year and are trying to reassure themselves that this injection is okay. I trust the protocols and testing put in place to protect people. They haven't been followed with this experimental injection. Science constantly changes and evolves thus there are plenty of examples of science going wrong when things looked good in the beginning.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Alwayslit

I think you are insulting not only @Xavier Dredo but also anyone that disagrees with you, accusing us of essentially "drinking the Kool-Aid" and being motivated by politics to get vaccinated.

The three physicians in my family, my doctor and the multistate medical center he works for are pretty insistent about getting vaccinated. Funny thing , they all live and work in the liberal hotbed of the Gulf South.

I don't know what taking the medical advise of people I love and trust makes me, except safer.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@Alwayslit

I think you are insulting not only @Xavier Dredo but also anyone that disagrees with you, accusing us of essentially "drinking the Kool-Aid" and being motivated by politics to get vaccinated.

The three physicians in my family, my doctor and the multistate medical center he works for are pretty insistent about getting vaccinated. Funny thing , they all live and work in the liberal hotbed of the Gulf South.

I don't know what taking the medical advise of people I love and trust makes me, except safer.

Seriously, LOL. Based on what....love and trust or "the science"? It sounds like you haven't done your due diligence on the matter. Don't be mad just because I might have a different opinion. I didn't say this gem "just giving my opinion on a stupid cigar forum." This is rather insulting to everyone here on the forum. I'm just responding to what HE wrote. If you claim it isn't a political and emotional-based argument then you are choosing to ignore what he wrote or you have a serious reading comprehension issue. I never inferred that you were "drinking the Kool-Aid" but it's rather telling that you would use this as a rebuttal. You do realize that there are credible physicians and scientists out there that don't promote these experimental gene therapies. If you or others want to take the 'jab" have at it but DON'T insult my intelligence and others by claiming this to be the only path.

Last edited:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I really do not see taking the vaccine as a political issue. I do believe you should have the right to take it or refuse it. The shut downs and destruction of our economy is certainly a political issue as it is an attempt by the democrats to control as much of the population as possible (typical Rules for Radicals play book). Getting a vaccine which has generally been acceptable to be safe and could save lives just makes sense to me but we should all have a choice what is put in our own body as well as our kids. With that said if there are restrictions placed by businesses and such for those who will not get the vaccine well then they should play by those rules as well.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I really do not see taking the vaccine as a political issue. I do believe you should have the right to take it or refuse it. The shut downs and destruction of our economy is certainly a political issue as it is an attempt by the democrats to control as much of the population as possible (typical Rules for Radicals play book). Getting a vaccine which has generally been acceptable to be safe and could save lives just makes sense to me but we should all have a choice what is put in our own body as well as our kids. With that said if there are restrictions placed by businesses and such for those who will not get the vaccine well then they should play by those rules as well.

If you start implementing "passports" so that you can be a part of society then it, unfortunately, is political. Please don't forget that this gene therapy is under emergency use authorization and have not been fully cleared.

Last edited:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If you start implementing "passports" so that you can be a part of society then it, unfortunately, is political. Please don't forget that these vaccines are under emergency use authorization and have not been fully cleared.
I am not a fan of vaccine "passports" and do not believe they are needed. But if a private business or private school asks for proof of vaccine before you enter then they should have that right.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I am not a fan of vaccine "passports" and do not believe they are needed. But if a private business or private school asks for proof of vaccine before you enter then they should have that right.

I agree a private entity has that right. Let the free market take care of this issue, not the government. If enough people chose a different path then the market will have to accommodate. Unfortunately, there is also the possibility we'll be creating a two-tiered society which isn't good.

Last edited: