What's new

Cowboys vs Vikings

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cowboys will for sure win this game they have the defense in the game right now they can controll the clock with that run game vikings are stumbling in for those who gamble the spread is 2 so the whole world will bet minn and vegas will win again

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm in for a 5-er on the VIKINGS if somebody wants to take the bet!

Better yet, if someone wants to put up a truly premium HTF 5er on the Cowboys, I'll put up a 5-er of TAT DRACS on the Vikings! PM me if you have any wager offers on that one.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

Better yet, if someone wants to put up a truly premium HTF 5er on the Cowboys, I'll put up a 5-er of TAT DRACS on the Vikings! PM me if you have any wager offers on that one.
PM Sent.... HTF 5er :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
And if anyone followed my thread of betting on the Texas Longhorns... I feel I'm a jinx so I'll stay far away from this betting action!?! LOL
Spoken like a true Vikings fan! "Go Vikings!", until a bet's on the line... Lol

Spoken like a true Packer fan, can't comprehend my statement. And, gives me sh*t even though I gave him a cigar sitting next to him during a Packer/Viking game... :scratchhe

And for the record, I didn't hear you wanting to bet during either of the Pack/Vikes games???

okay, I know you're just giving me crap, it's all good :tonguerol

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

never got an answer from you... This would make the game so much more than just a game!!!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
F ME!!!! This sucks!

What a crappy ass game by the Cowboys....

Vikings ate us alive!

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Wow! Think Brett will retire for real if he goes to the Super Bowl & wins this season? LOL

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
never got an answer from you... This would make the game so much more than just a game!!!
Sorry, I thought I replied to that actually--it's been a crazy week with the car accident and what not. But today's game SURE did feel great, lol!!

GO VIKINGS!