What's new

CRA...New Fight...Please sign the petition!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I know others will get this same response and may have already got it but I thought I would bump this back up with the e-mail I just got back.

"Dear Mr. Galbraith:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the regulation of premium cigars.

Cigar manufacturing has been a major industry in Florida for generations, producing thousands of jobs and over a billion dollars in economic activity. Small businesses, such as local cigar manufacturers, are vital to a sustainable economic recovery. That is why I recently reintroduced, along with Senator Rubio, the Traditional Cigar Manufacturing and Small Business Jobs Preservation Act of 2013 (S.772). This bipartisan bill would ensure Florida's premium cigar makers are not unduly burdened by additional Federal regulations.

S.772 is pending before the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. Similar legislation has been introduced in the House of Representatives, with twelve Florida members signed on as cosponsors. I will continue to support S.772 as it moves through the legislative process. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,
Bill Nelson"

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Below is what I got for a response.

Thank you for submitting your comments through my website. This automatic e-mail is to confirm that my office has received your message. Please know that we read each letter and e-mail and will do our utmost to get you a timely response addressing your thoughts and concerns.

Sincerely,

Kelly A. Ayotte
U. S. Senator